Scottish Highlands (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Although I can't find the Amigo on their website, I will look at their other offerings. Which van would you suggest I look at more carefully? Also, part from the great difficulty in going to see them, are there any other issues around buying a van from outside the UK - plating, type approval etc?

Although on the face of it, RP do seem to have their act together for off-grid a little more.
Maybe they have stopped producing them

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Nick555
May 25, 2021
Scotland
Funster No
MH
RP Rebel on order
Exp
They are highly respected and quite right too,however, you will have great difficulty in finding one and at least one year wait on new.
Yes, they are taking orders now for build in December, delivery spring 2021. I would ideally like to press the button now & get the last of the V6 engines, however funding is awaiting on a house sale, so I need to be sensible & not start throwing around deposits. :(

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
I’ve been to RP they are lovely vans the Rebel is ideal at 5.93metres. They were located at Darley in the countryside outside Harrogate now they have moved to Yeadon, Leeds.
BUT wow have the prices increased when I looked last year the rebel started at £69995 I added my options on including 4 wheel drive and it came out at about 82 grand. Now to get the same it is well over 100 grand.

it looks like the 4 wheel is not an add on option in itself with a specific price. I can only see the whole package including 4 wheel drive now and it’s well over 100k.

OP
OP
Nick555
May 25, 2021
Scotland
Funster No
MH
RP Rebel on order
Exp
I’ve been to RP they are lovely vans the Rebel is ideal at 5.93metres. They were located at Darley in the countryside outside Harrogate now they have moved to Yeadon, Leeds.
BUT wow have the prices increased when I looked last year the rebel started at £69995 I added my options on including 4 wheel drive and it came out at about 82 grand. Now to get the same it is well over 100 grand.

it looks like the 4 wheel is not an add on option in itself with a specific price. I can only see the whole package including 4 wheel drive now and it’s well over 100k.
Yup I know, we are looking at about £120k for AWD, off-grid pack & slideout bathroom. :/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back