Scotland No Go (1 Viewer)

Aug 25, 2016
Taynuilt, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 655 Starline
Exp
Village idiot
I'll have to ignore the travel ban tomorrow , my car is in at my supplying main dealership at Carlisle for warranty work and has to be collected tomorrow morning .
Its been booked in for weeks and went in this morning , getting a slot for the workshop has been difficult since they were closed at the beginning of the year and have never caught up with the backlog of servicing .
Nothing I can do since we need the car back and the garage doesn't want the responsibility of keeping it any longer than necessary
That’s a good reasonable excuse

Aug 25, 2016
Taynuilt, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 655 Starline
Exp
Village idiot
I hope I don’t get stopped but I have the email from Kia confirming the date and time
If you get stoped I’m sure that will let you continue mate. Your doing nothing wrong.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
We have arranged to drive up and collect our new van just after lockdown on 7 Dec from East Neuk Campers at Anstruther from our home in Norfolk, I wonder if I could class that as an essential journey? 🤔🤔

Pete
We was there in September, lovely place especially the next village (Cellardyke) we stayed at west beach caravan park, very nice site👍
Hope all goes well with the new van👍👍

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Short-arsed leader's are always trouble
I would ban any that are not at least 6ft
I think we are still allowed to be heightest :unsure:
Napoleon + lots of other French leaders
Mussolini
Stalin
Lenin
Franco
Personally I think Sturgeon is fantastic, no not for her politics, she is as self centred & dopey as the rest of them, but for the degree of hatred she seems able to stir up in the Engs.
On this very forum the venom shows through at some point each & every day, tis wonderful. :drinks::party3:

All hail queen Nichola. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
I always feel sorry for the sign language lady behind NS every day she makes an (usualy very long) announcement, how she can keep up with all that drivel, her arms must feel the burn of a good workout by the end.
I nearly fell off my chair yesterday, when she actually let one of her attendees to the podium actually get a word in for a change!:rolleyes:
Talk about loving the sound of her own voice!, please Nicola, try using some delegation for a change, it would be a refreshing change for everyone.
LES

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I always feel sorry for the sign language lady behind NS every day she makes an (usualy very long) announcement, how she can keep up with all that drivel, her arms must feel the burn of a good workout by the end.
I nearly fell off my chair yesterday, when she actually let one of her attendees to the podium actually get a word in for a change!:rolleyes:
Talk about loving the sound of her own voice!, please Nicola, try using some delegation for a change, it would be a refreshing change for everyone.
LES
At least shes clear and coherant unlike that bumbling bag of sheep excrement thats running Westminster

When he's not in a fridge or hospital that is.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back