Scotland by locals Kindle freebie 17 Dec (1 Viewer)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Picked up a (free) Pembrokeshire Coast book while I was in there ...
Thank you @jumartoo :xsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Hi Funsters,

I have just returned to "Fun" after a 2 year break and it's good to be back. Meantime I have written and published 2 books, an autobiography "The Nearly Man" and its sequel "From Monk to Elvis".

Both are available on Amazon Books or via myself: contact stephen.nearey@gmail.com

"The Nearly Man", an auto-biography of a young man who leaves home at the tender age of 11 years to join a Catholic Monastery. It details his life in the Monastery, his trials, tribulations and traumas. His life changes when he becomes seriously ill, is hospitalized and falls in love with his care nurse. This is the catalyst for him eventually leaving the monastery in an emotional and heart wringing story.

"From Monk to Elvis" tells the story of his life after the monastery. Life on the outside in Civvy Street, turns out to be as traumatic as his time in the Monastery, as he finds the transition from Monk to Civilian as difficult as his time in the monastic life.He finds it hard to adapt to life, form relationships, and enters into a disastrous series of 25 jobs over a period of 25 years. Eventually, he finds peace and solace as he finds an Alter Ego in the personna of the late great Elvis Presley.

Some of you Funsters may remember that I also do an Elvis Tribute act, and I have done Funster Shows at Wrenbury and Corfe Castle, Dorset among others. Some that attended those rallies will have seen the Elvis shows and may have bought the 1st book "The Nearly Man". If so, then you may wish to read the sequel.

If you do read the books, I hope you enjoy them and please feel free to contact me either on the forum or via my email.

Best Wishes

Steve

Attachments

• Front Cover Monk to Elvis (2).jpg
    Front Cover Monk to Elvis (2).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 7
  • Rear Cover Monk to Elvis (1).jpg
    Rear Cover Monk to Elvis (1).jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0433.JPG
    DSC_0433.JPG
    218.3 KB · Views: 8
  • J.S Nearey - Full Cover Spread.jpg
    J.S Nearey - Full Cover Spread.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Hi Funsters,

I have just returned to "Fun" after a 2 year break and it's good to be back. Meantime I have written and published 2 books, an autobiography "The Nearly Man" and its sequel "From Monk to Elvis".

Both are available on Amazon Books or via myself: contact stephen.nearey@gmail.com

"The Nearly Man", an auto-biography of a young man who leaves home at the tender age of 11 years to join a Catholic Monastery. It details his life in the Monastery, his trials, tribulations and traumas. His life changes when he becomes seriously ill, is hospitalized and falls in love with his care nurse. This is the catalyst for him eventually leaving the monastery in an emotional and heart wringing story.

"From Monk to Elvis" tells the story of his life after the monastery. Life on the outside in Civvy Street, turns out to be as traumatic as his time in the Monastery, as he finds the transition from Monk to Civilian as difficult as his time in the monastic life.He finds it hard to adapt to life, form relationships, and enters into a disastrous series of 25 jobs over a period of 25 years. Eventually, he finds peace and solace as he finds an Alter Ego in the personna of the late great Elvis Presley.

Some of you Funsters may remember that I also do an Elvis Tribute act, and I have done Funster Shows at Wrenbury and Corfe Castle, Dorset among others. Some that attended those rallies will have seen the Elvis shows and may have bought the 1st book "The Nearly Man". If so, then you may wish to read the sequel.

If you do read the books, I hope you enjoy them and please feel free to contact me either on the forum or via my email.
All the Royalties from BOTH books and Elvis Shows go to Cancer Reseach

Best Wishes

Steve

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
"All the Royalties from BOTH books and Elvis Shows go to Cancer Reseach"
:clap2:

@Elvis1709 you may want to check with Jim and then start a new thread?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back