I'm a Tour Guide Scotland 2021 - Tour Two (1 Viewer)

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
We've been up here ten days this time. As we're not going to Europe until September this is the next best place to be.
We've made our way slowly up the East of England and now East of Scotland.
Yesterday was a stunning drive through the Cairngorms and spent last night in Huntly. Heading for Cromarty today as I'm reading a book all about the shipping forcast.
The weather has as been fab and getting hotter. Park4night has found us some stunning places already.
No midge's spotted yet and very few other vans
If you are sat at home wondering what you are missing --- carry on:rolleyes: - Please

We love it when it's this quiet;)(y);)

Last edited:

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
We've been up here ten days this time. As we're not going to Europe until September this is the next best place to be.
Yesterday was a stunning drive through the Cairngorms and spent last night in Huntly. Heading for Cromarty today as I'm reading a book all about the shipping forcast.
The weather has as been fab and getting hotter. Park4night has found us some stunning places already.
No any midge's spotted yet and very few other vans
If you are sat at home wondering what you are missing --- carry on:rolleyes: - Please

Aye, we came home a couple of weeks ago after touring Scotland and Harris, Lewis.
We also found it quieter than normal. I love it touring that area and am returning with eight mates on motorbikes this Friday for only four days.
It must be particularly annoying for those claiming it’s rammed when we that have been, are there, are saying the exact opposite.
Have a great trip and hope you keep the good weather .

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Aye, we came home a couple of weeks ago after touring Scotland and Harris, Lewis.
We also found it quieter than normal. I love it touring that area and am returning with eight mates on motorbikes this Friday for only four days.
It must be particularly annoying for those claiming it’s rammed when we that have been, are there, are saying the exact opposite.
Have a great trip and hope you keep the good weather .
Good for you, which route are you coming back on?
Safe travels.
No midge's spotted yet and very few other vans

Glad your enjoying, safe travels.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Good for you, which route are you coming back on?
Safe travels.

Glad your enjoying, safe travels.
We’re up to Oban on Friday for two nights with a tour of Mull and Ardnamurchan on our middle day there. Then down to Montrose on the Sunday and down through the Dales on Monday to home.
Weather looking good, can’t wait.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Tried to get ferry booking to Shetlwanting to go up on the 10th but fully booked until the 28th and even on that we have to let the van go on the freight ship whilst we travel up on the roro ferry. I am just hoping the camp sites are not full.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stealaway
Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Another crap wild parking layby ------ in Cromarty.
I love being a FLT:drinks:

IMG_20210715_161605.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back