SCHAUDT EBL-264-3 Charging Unit (1 Viewer)

tortelini

Free Member
Jul 11, 2018
Funster No
Hello,

I need some help regarding the transformer in the battery charger unit. The lightning struck my house, and sadly the mobile home was connected to 230V outlet. Among other things that needed to be repaired or replaced in the house I have noticed that my batteries in the mobile home are not chraging.
After quick inspection I have found a fuse than was blown out on the transformer. I have replaced the fuse but as soon as I connect charger to the 230V outlet the fuse blows out.
The fuse blows out even without any load on the secondary coil, so there must be a shortcircuit in the primary coil.

I have contacted SCHAUDT (the manufacturer) but they said they are not giving away any informations for the elements in their units. So does anybody know what is the output voltage and current on the secondary coil of the transformer ?

I got an info from a guy who is servicing motorhomes that the output is the same as in EBL 104-3 unit and that's 26.4V 10A, can anybody confirm this ? (or measure the output on their unit )

Thank you in advance and best regards

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back