Scary night at the aires on Friday!! (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Earlier in the evening, the German couple next door were getting rowdy, or the lady was. They were obviously playing a game of some sort, she was constantly shrieking her pleasure at winning, or displeasure at losing. So loud at times, it would send the whole avenue of dogs off barking. (everyone on the aires seemed to have a dog or two). She shrieked on regardless, and actually did shout "swinehund!!" at one point. Anyway, everyone eventually settled down for a nice quiet night we hoped.
At 3.15 am, there was an amazingly loud scary caterwauling really close. Under our van, as it happens. The 2 cats (I assume, never saw them) were flapping about, screaming away, loudly banging the underside of our van as they twisted and turned. I've never heard anything like it, certainly not that close. In fact, since the bed is on the floor, of course, and we were obviously horizontal, it was very close. But being awoken by such a loud screaming, you do wonder what on earth is happening. In the morning we expect to maybe see one dead cat, or a load of fur, or something. But no evidence whatsoever. All part of the fun!

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Possibly the cats trying to steal the catalytic converter.

I'll get me coat...
IMG_0984.GIF
IMG_0983.GIF

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dorwyn
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
The two cats I'm talking about were more going, a) I'm going to murder you,a and b) Oh help, I'm outahere!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back