- Jan 16, 2011
- 4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Some goon 'Taff' didn't get on with who owned a Zippo lighter.
Um, it was on fire, then exploded (as very overheated gas bottles are wont to do). No suggestion of a prior gas leak.Gas ring left on, gas leak inside the van can fill the inside of a sealed motorhome very quickly. Try leaving the gas on for 10 seconds before you light the grill and you will see the potential of a van full of gas. All it will require is a source of ignition and boom.