Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
This listing is restricted to pre-approved bidders or buyers only. Email the seller and ask to be placed on the pre-approved bidder/buyer list.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
You cannot even report it to Ebay as there is no trace of the number, I tried.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Somebody must have done it :thumb: adds have gone :thumb:
terry

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Firefox 6 has a nice new feature which highlights the domain part of the URL. You can immediately see the fake ones with this for those who are no 100% comfortable with internet tech.:Blush:

Link Removed.realdomain.com/all-the-usual-crap-here

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jim connor

Free Member
Sep 9, 2011
spain
Funster No
MH
peugeot boxer stardream
Exp
im a newbie
peugeot stardream over heating problem

i visited this website a short while ago (and have since joined up )when someone wrote about there problem i have the same vehicle and have similar problems it goes up very quickly to just below the dreaded red zone ,the fan kicks in and keeps it there .Iwas advised to have the system flushed and a new thermostat fitted by a friend iwent to the localpeugeot dealers and the guy said it should be ok ,At this point ishould explain that i live in spain and that the outside temp was in the high thirtys when i last used the motor i covered 240 miles in one go with it like this without it going over to red totaly i am concerned because i am driving up from barcelona to santander(lot of uphill driving)on the3rd oct and am feeling quite paranoid about reaching the ferry to plymouth in one piece,Any knowng mechanics out there able to reasure me or advise PLEASE!::

bigmillie

Free Member
May 6, 2008
Camberley Surrey
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Classic C class
Exp
On/off since 1966
i visited this website a short while ago (and have since joined up )when someone wrote about there problem i have the same vehicle and have similar problems it goes up very quickly to just below the dreaded red zone ,the fan kicks in and keeps it there .Iwas advised to have the system flushed and a new thermostat fitted by a friend iwent to the localpeugeot dealers and the guy said it should be ok ,At this point ishould explain that i live in spain and that the outside temp was in the high thirtys when i last used the motor i covered 240 miles in one go with it like this without it going over to red totaly i am concerned because i am driving up from barcelona to santander(lot of uphill driving)on the3rd oct and am feeling quite paranoid about reaching the ferry to plymouth in one piece,Any knowng mechanics out there able to reasure me or advise PLEASE!::

:welcomefunster: Hi and welcome to FUN

Sorry I can not help you with your problem ,but if you repost under Motorhome Chat I am sure that somebody will be able to help you

(you have posted this on the end of a scamming post so it will not be seen by many )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back