Say to height barriers in Cromer (1 Viewer)

Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
In todays www.northnorfolknews.co.uk some locals are asking for height barriers to be erected on the Runton Road car park which is the one on cliffs overlooking the sea. The one used br travellers that caused trouble from last week!!
As this is the only car park suitable for parking motorhome this must be stopped. At the moment a poll says 80% of people are asking for them Although at time council say no.
Please go to go to north Norfolk news and enter your wish on poll.
This is for parking only not overnight sleeping.

Maybe we could ask the council if we could use the traveller site as an aire if they don't want it.

Steve

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
I believe there used to be height barriers there but what a shame that a bunch of foreign p I keys can mess it up for the rest of us.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Police also admitted on Anglia TV news this evening that their response to last weeks"low level increase in crime" was not what it should have been, "lessons will be learnt"!!

OP
OP
sweetie
Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
Yes and at the bottom it says there are reviews from time to time. It has also been updated with some different wording from earlier today.
The barriers where removed 7years ago when the traveller site was opened.
My next door neighbour at the time was in charge of carparks and also a councillor and I had been on to him for a couple of years to get them removed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
police.jpg

Yeah right!

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun