• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Sawiko Ligero 11 Scooter or M/cycle carrier (1 Viewer)

Youlostoo

Free Member
Nov 10, 2014
Pershore
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Since 2014
For sale Sawiko Ligero 11 scooter- M/cycle carrier 150kg capacity. Capable of carrying one scooter or scooter and bike (with additional extra rail, not supplied) Slide in brackets to fit Al-Ko chassis or chassis extensions. Complete with wheel chocks and tie down straps. Adjustable width, easily removed and lightweight. £1200 plus new, bargain at £650 Collect only from Pershore.

Attachments

• Rack 2.jpg
    Rack 2.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Rack 3.jpg
    Rack 3.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Rack 4.jpg
    Rack 4.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 148
  • Rack1.jpg
    Rack1.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
OP
OP
Youlostoo

Youlostoo

Free Member
Nov 10, 2014
Pershore
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Since 2014
Scooter now sold, rack is still for sale.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Hi, what's the best way to find out whether this will fit my Al-Ko chassis and does it include all necessary electrics?

OP
OP
Youlostoo

Youlostoo

Free Member
Nov 10, 2014
Pershore
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Since 2014
Hi @Hellski. It will fit your Al-Ko chassis. There are two holes in each chassis member, I can send you the measurements tomorrow. Two brackets bolt on and the rack slides into the brackets and is retained with locking pins. All electrics are included. My chassis has Al-Ko chassis extensions.

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Hi @Hellski. It will fit your Al-Ko chassis. There are two holes in each chassis member, I can send you the measurements tomorrow. Two brackets bolt on and the rack slides into the brackets and is retained with locking pins. All electrics are included. My chassis has Al-Ko chassis extensions.
Thanks @Youlostoo, I’ve replied to your pm and look forward to receiving the measurements(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back