Save the Dolphins - but not if you're French? (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Got caught up in a demonstration yesterday in La Rochelle. Boats entering the harbour firing flares and then a march led by drummers!

Apparently the French fisherman are being banned from certain areas due to large numbers of Dolphins being killed in nets!
Screenshot_2023-03-31-10-46-15-595_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
Perhaps the people who are not fishermen/ women will protest against the fishermen's action , if we had done that ( before we joined the EU ) perhaps our trawlers wouldn't have fished the seas around Great Britain to death, Ex. Trawlerman told me years ago that the fishing industry in this country were the masters of their own demise which I hadn't realised.

ctc

Oct 12, 2015
Crowle
Funster No
MH
Hymer b680
Exp
New
Perhaps the people who are not fishermen/ women will protest against the fishermen's action , if we had done that ( before we joined the EU ) perhaps our trawlers wouldn't have fished the seas around Great Britain to death, Ex. Trawlerman told me years ago that the fishing industry in this country were the masters of their own demise which I hadn't realiseoyster men now throw a

Perhaps the people who are not fishermen/ women will protest against the fishermen's action , if we had done that ( before we joined the EU ) perhaps our trawlers wouldn't have fished the seas around Great Britain to death, Ex. Trawlerman told me years ago that the fishing industry in this country were the masters of their own demise which I hadn't realised.
Oyster men routinely buy in oysters because their beds are contaminated with sewage. The last of our fisheries slowly dying.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back