Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
I got up Saturday morning about 4.30 into the shower and dressed then off to the local paper shop for my papers so I can study the form of the horses running at haydock and ascot.on driving back from the shop I noticed this foul smell I took no notice thinking it was something from outside.came into the house the smell still there looked at my trainers there was dog dung all over them went out to the mh and sure enough dog dung all over the drivers side floor so had to disinfect the carpet wash it off and shampoo it I did the same to the carpet in the hallway of my house and then washed my trainers and I went back into the shower again. by this time my better half had gotten up and had a few harsh words to say to me when I told her what had happened she said well at least you cleaned it all up and didn't leave it for me to do.in future im going to take the torch with me as dog dung is everywhere. but on an happier note 2 of my horses won so it cheered me up a bit.i wonder whats going to befall me today ? steve

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I got up Saturday morning about 4.30 into the shower and dressed then off to the local paper shop for my papers so I can study the form of the horses running at haydock and ascot.on driving back from the shop I noticed this foul smell I took no notice thinking it was something from outside.came into the house the smell still there looked at my trainers there was dog dung all over them went out to the mh and sure enough dog dung all over the drivers side floor so had to disinfect the carpet wash it off and shampoo it I did the same to the carpet in the hallway of my house and then washed my trainers and I went back into the shower again. by this time my better half had gotten up and had a few harsh words to say to me when I told her what had happened she said well at least you cleaned it all up and didn't leave it for me to do.in future im going to take the torch with me as dog dung is everywhere. but on an happier note 2 of my horses won so it cheered me up a bit.i wonder whats going to befall me today ? steve

Just be thankful it wasn't cat crap, you'd never get rid of the stench:Eeek:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Worse still if you had no shoes on yuk!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
What a crap start to a Sat morning...:Sad:

Things can only get better... ::bigsmile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
If you gave up betting you wouldn't get shit on your shoe.

I never step in the stuff:thumb:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
It's worse if you get the damned stuff inside your croc's. When you walk, it squeezes out of the holes like toothpaste........Not that you would really brush your teeth with it........ :whatthe:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Dog crap not picked up sends me into a supreme rant over the lazy, inconsiderate halfwits who are allowed to own dogs. It is seriously anti-social and would generate more income than speed cameras IF policed properly. :Angry:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
You do seem to attract dog shit, given your previous posts on the subject. Haven't trod in any for years, but then I do look where I am walking. Maybe our dog walkers are less antisocial than where you are. Human excrement is even worse, try stepping in that sometime, some people seem to do it anywhere.

Mind you, does seem rather extreme to have to take a second shower because there was dog poo on your shoe, unless you had covered yourself in it. :ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
You do seem to attract dog shit, given your previous posts on the subject. Haven't trod in any for years, but then I do look where I am walking. Maybe our dog walkers are less antisocial than where you are. [HI]
Human excrement is even worse, try stepping in that sometime, some people seem to do it anywhere.

[/HI]Mind you, does seem rather extreme to have to take a second shower because there was dog poo on your shoe, unless you had covered yourself in it. :ROFLMAO:

I can testify to that.

My offices are opposite a pub and we have a sort of underground car park which is below street level but accesible from the street. Many a time we have nocturnal visitors doing their business in our car park:Eeek:

Absolutely disgusting. Costs us money to clean up as well because we can't exactly ask a member of staff to get the gloves on. Even CCTV doesnt deter them.

Perhaps a "No Shitting" sign might help.::bigsmile:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Dog crap not picked up sends me into a supreme rant over the lazy, inconsiderate halfwits who are allowed to own dogs. It is seriously anti-social and would generate more income than speed cameras IF policed properly. :Angry:

There are a lot of lazy, inconsiderate halfwits around who do not own dogs.......and indulge in equally antisocial behaviour.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
It's worse if you get the damned stuff inside your croc's. When you walk, it squeezes out of the holes like toothpaste........Not that you would really brush your teeth with it........ :whatthe:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Oh dear Got the giggles.....:Blush:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Link Removed

Seems the person squatting is already washing their hands even before they have completed their business....:whatthe:

I would suggest they wait till they have finished and try to find a different source of "water".......

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
two winners you got any tips for uttoxeter new years eve meeting evidently pauls hot tip from last year is still running

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988

We live in a country "horsey area". How many horse riders clean up after their passage. (Back or otherwise)!

And no, We don't grow roses !

Try cleaning that out of your wheel arch after it has set. Diamond is NOT the hardest substance in the world.

:Cool::Cool:

eric 83

Free Member
Jan 6, 2009
leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
30+yrs
Normy Cas and kippis are the same,loads of dogs no plaggy bags to pick up the crap!

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
well they do say "shit happens" and it always seems to be to the nicest of folk

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I have a plane which I may put to the Dragons-put luminous paint in dog food,then you can see it in the dark and can avoid it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back