Satellite Problems in Portugal Solved (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
After several failed attempts at dish alignment, transponder settings and voodoo I have solved the problem once and for all.

I've taken to reading books... no sat finder, no recharging and, at my reading speed, they seemingly last for ever...

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
After several failed attempts at dish alignment, transponder settings and voodoo I have solved the problem once and for all.

I've taken to reading books... no sat finder, no recharging and, at my reading speed, they seemingly last for ever...

now theres a defeat-ist if ever i saw one......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years

Try looking for a differnt sat theres loads up there but you can forget sky try some of the ones for US forces they have good films on, do a seach on the net and you will find plenty Paul:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Try looking for a differnt sat theres loads up there but you can forget sky try some of the ones for US forces they have good films on, do a seach on the net and you will find plenty Paul:winky:

Indeed there is, while in Morocco I found Link Removed, this was more of an exercise rather than for serious viewing, don't need TV while in Morocco, but it turned out really interesting with several channels beaming the latest western movies, proabably for the ex pats in the middle east .. odd thing was, they had Arabic sub titles.. :roflmto:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I very much appreciate your kind attempts to help me but I think I have failed dismally in getting my point across! I guess I don't have the right skills with words...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back