Free Member
Oct 17, 2021
Barry Island, Barry, UK
Funster No
MH
fiat ducaro ci 2004
Exp
C class
Hi I’m new on here so hope this makes sense 🤷🏻‍♂️. I have just bought a 2004 fiat Ducati and it has a dome camos satallite the box inside the lights keep flashing red /green and a yellow ? . I don’t know if the dish is turning to search and it’s say no channels found but when I took off the dome it got a signal but all in German 🤦 . Can any one help please 👍

Oct 1, 2014
Funster No
my camos had a meeting with a height barrier, now i need a new dome. But i cant get it to find any signal with dome off,anyone know how to reset the box in van, or do i need to reset something inside the dome, i idont think it damaged the dish but it did get caught on the broken dome as it tried to turn, will that knock it out of sync ? any help please as i cant find anythin on good old google

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 7, 2019
Derby, UK
Funster No
MH
Talisman
Exp
Since 2018
Previous message has a link for the camos manual maybe a daft question but have you tried it I’m also not familiar with the camos system we have a maxview and had a similar issue when we had our motorhome in July at the back of my box there is a little reset button and I also had to update the box via a free link I downloaded onto a memory stick via their website maybe a quick look there might help know it’s a different make but maybe there could be some information of where you could start hope you get it sorted

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
To be safe I would not try and spin the dish for alignment until you have taken the dome off and looked for any impact on the dish etc. Trying to align it with a restriction on dish movement could do some considerable damage.
Good luck.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2014
Funster No
To be safe I would not try and spin the dish for alignment until you have taken the dome off and looked for any impact on the dish etc. Trying to align it with a restriction on dish movement could do some considerable damage.
Good luck.
Thanks ,but ive already let it move and it got stuck on the broken bits,do i have to recalibrate it or reset it some how

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
As I said previously I have never fitted one of those dishes so a little in the dark. If the motor got stuck it might have blown a fuse or tripped out, worse case is the motor is damaged. Most systems rotate 360 or so degrees and then adjust the elevation angle, reverse the spinning direction for another 360 ish and keep going till they get a "lock on". Eventually the system will time out and give up searching.
If all the debris is removed I would be checking the connection to the LNB to make sure a wire hasn't snagged, check the operation with an assistant to ensure the motors are free running and not trying to drive past a broken limit switch. And before doing all of that check the fuse / and unplug both 12v feeds to "reset" the system in case it has a thermal trip etc for the motors get stuck.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back