Sat Nav with built in Dash Cam (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
Can anyone recommend a sat nav with built in dash cam. I currently have individual units but am getting fed up with all the wiring hanging around the dash board and also having to mount the units when they are required and then demounting them to hide away when parked up.
Thanks in advance

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We have separate units (see Here) but only dismount the sat nav with the camera left in place. On Saturday I put together a different mount for the sat nave which utilises the cup holder but haven't tested it yet. The wiring for both units is coiled into the parcel shelf and covered with a piece of non-slip matting so stays out of the way.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
go to performance products and you will find a the latest snooper ventura product with integral camera:)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
On a slightly different approach we have a Clarion double din stereo unit with satnav which also displays the reversing cameras, dash cam is mounted high up at the side of the screen the cable fed behind the trim and gets it's supply from a switched ignition source via usb 5 wired in power supply. No wires to be seen anywhere apart from 2" of cable into the side of the cam.
Another advantage is the satnav engine is IGO Primo far superior to any satnav I've had before. (TomTom, Garmin, Navman).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
We have just brought a Garmin 7" Camper Sat Nav, and noted that you can get a Camera as an Add on.

OP
OP

Deleted User
Am looking at possibility of using a Hudl 1 from Tesco and adding sat nav and dash camera apps. Don't know if it will work but worth a try.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back