sargent ec325 (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
We have a Sargent EC325 control panel fitted to our motorhome, when we bought the M/H I had them fit 2 new Gel batteries, the unit shows that the batteries are of the lead acid type.
The technician didn`t know how to change the setting in the charger from Lead to Gel, it is apparently a 10 minute job.

Does anyone know how to do this, I don`t want to damage my new gel batteries.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You should find all you need to know about that control panel in this document. I just uploaded it to the "Downloads Section":Smile:

Link Removed

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Rob after reading the download off Jim it says it is a dealer job to reconfigure the electrics :Doh:-It also states only up to 120 amp worth of FLA battery's :Eeek: so again it may be worth asking Questions if you have more than that with your 2 gels :winky: Good luck
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
robnchris
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
ec325

Thanks guys, I have the pdf instructions and also picked up that it`s a small job that can be done, I was hoping someone knew how to switch from Lead acid to Gel batteries, I have a phone number for sargents so will call tomorrow.
Annoying that they don`t print how to do this 10 minute job in the manual, even more worrying is were we bought the M/H from had no idea how to do the job. :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back