Santander to Benidorm Route Help (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Think I will pull up a chair and just watch,,?? BUSBY.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
You replied to a thread that was posted in March 2017, and when that was pointed out to you, (by more than one member) you then backtracked.

Just put your hand up (as many of us do) when we get it wrong, rather than try to make out that the content was totally intentional. :xrofl:

Their Cathedral is a bit like Jims Gazbo ! It got burnt down by a drunk :xrofl: :xrofl: :xrofl: :xrofl:
Not quite, but your attitude to the damage your inappropriate behaviour was causing to someone else's property (despite you being informed as to who owned it) was despicable. :xeek: I wasn't the only one sat there. :mad:

Signing off now,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
You replied to a thread that was posted in March 2017, and when that was pointed out to you, (by more than one member) you then tried to backtracked.

Just put your hand up (as many of us do) when we get it wrong, rather than try to make out that the content was totally intentional. :xrofl:

Not quite, but your attitude to the damage your inappropriate behaviour was causing to someone else's property (despite you being informed as to who owned it) was despicable. :xeek: I wasn't the only one sat there. :mad:

Signing off now,

Don’t go, I’ve sold tickets.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007

Signing off now,

If that is the case why are you the only one to make an issue of it and why were you not man enough to confront me at the time, or the following day. No one else did! So odd you brought this up after I rejected your accusation of a post I made earlier on this thread about a total different subject. Smacks of sour grapes to me, either way, get over it , its history !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back