LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi everyone, thanks to you all for making the rally 'something very special', especially Jim and Sian for organising the event, it was a great success.

We arriver at Santa Suzanna about 4.00 and have just set everything up and had a meal. It is very lonely here! but at least we are beside the sea on a great beach!!

We both look forward to seeing you all again, especailly Malc and Anne.

Talk soon and have a good journey home!!

Ginny and Mike

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Ginny & Mike, you guys dont hang about, thats a fair old journey you have made today. It was a pleasure to meet you both, we look forward to the next time.
Safe travels

Brisey & Pam.

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Ginny & Mike, you guys dont hang about, thats a fair old journey you have made today. It was a pleasure to meet you both, we look forward to the next time.
Safe travels

Brisey & Pam.

Well I pointed out Bennicasim, and Oropesa and one or two others as we passed them but He who must be obeyed stuck to his guns and here we are!!

You are right it was a long journey but we are here for 60 days now, so plenty of time to do very little and enjoy ourselves.

See you at Stratford
Ginny and Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ginny and Mike, glad you got there OK. It won't be long before all your gang start turning up. Enjoy the seaside:thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Well I pointed out Bennicasim, and Oropesa and one or two others as we passed them but He who must be obeyed stuck to his guns and here we are!!

You are right it was a long journey but we are here for 60 days now, so plenty of time to do very little and enjoy ourselves.

See you at Stratford
Ginny and Mike

So where exactly are you ??? I could pop in to see you on my way back oop norf !!!
:Eeek:

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
So where exactly are you ??? I could pop in to see you on my way back oop norf !!!
:Eeek:

Hi Steve, and we would be glad to see you!

We are at Bon Repos, Santa Suzanna. At the moment there are plenty of places, more than we have seen for a number of years. The management have just increased the prices so that is probably the reason. I think it is around 24 euro a night, but if you stay for 30 you only pay for 20 so that brings the price down to a more respectable 16 euro a night.

I will take a photo and try to upload it for you, if you check their website you will be able to see the fantastic location for yourself.

See you soon

Ginny and Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
We arriver at Santa Suzanna about 4.00 and have just set everything up and had a meal. It is very lonely here! but at least we are beside the sea on a great beach!!

Ginny and Mike

Looks fantastic.. thanks for the information :thumb:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Santa+Susanna,+Spain&hl=en&ll=41.63056,2.721981&spn=0.004154,0.010568&sll=52.024736,1.412742&sspn=0.027357,0.084543&oq=santa+suzanna&hnear=Santa+Susanna,+Province+of+Barcelona,+Catalonia,+Spain&t=h&z=17

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back