Sandy Balls (1 Viewer)

S

Stew

Deleted User
Hi everyone , we are thinking of a trip to Sandy Balls camp site in the New Forest after Xmas , not put a date on it yet but if anyone is interested let me know.www.sandy-balls.co.uk (i think i would have changed the name if it was me)

OP
OP
S

Stew

Deleted User
Sounds great, when were you thinking of?

Thinking end of Jan beginning of Feb , but we are easy going on that

Stew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
We may be interested; depends on the date though as we're away for a week in Feb I think.
Can they take big uns?

OP
OP
S

Stew

Deleted User
We may be interested; depends on the date though as we're away for a week in Feb I think.
Can they take big uns?

Yes we have been there a few times with a 38 footer , no problem :thumb:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Can we do something around Valentines Day/Weekend?

OP
OP
S

Stew

Deleted User
Sounds good to me , i will give them a ring to see how busy they are tommorrow and let you .

OP
OP
S

Stew

Deleted User
Sorry missed know from the last reply.

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Stew
Sounds like a good venue mate. Unfortunately we have been "pencilling in" some provisional dates for next year already and have started to make tentative plans for Valentines weekend, this will be a similar event to the one we put up last year for another forum. I guess that we are just not fast enough at getting stuff on the calendar ::bigsmile:. We will be posting when we have confirmed all the details though, so we would not be able to go to Sandy Balls matey.....
I hope that you all have a great time and look forward to seeing it posted.

Keith

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Suzy
I didn't say that Sharon wasn't going to make the meet that we have been trying to organise :roflmto: I just said that we would not be going to Sandy Balls ::bigsmile:
Sandy Balls is probably to far for us to go for a weekend, it is several hours of rush hour traffic so we will be somewhere more local. Last year Sharon had Bronchitis so I hope that she doesn't have a repeat of that :Eeek::Eeek:
We will post our event when we have more details confirmed :winky:

Keith

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Sorry Keith,

Bit of a misunderstanding here I think :Smile:

From your post saying that you couldn't make Sandy Balls I was commenting that as Sharon missed your valentines meet last year, to miss this valentine meet this year as well would be a shame :Sad:

But after re-reading your post I see that whilst Sharon will indeed miss THIS meet you are making your own arrangments. Just make sure you treat her like the Lady that we all know her to be :Blush:.

Don't worry about being 'just not fast enough at getting stuff on the calendar' :ROFLMAO: - it's not a race ::bigsmile:.

Suzy :thumb:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
I was soooooooo ill last valentines with Bronchitis and Asthma - but have given up smoking now, so hopefully won't miss this valentine's day....:Smile:
I have heard Sandy Balls is really nice - I grew up not far from there, but have never been.
Unfortunately it is a bit too far for a weekend for us, as we can never get away early on a Friday.
MHFun calendar is big enough to have more than one meet I hope......... and ours would be a long way away from Sandy Balls - otherwise we would be there too!!

BTW I am delighted at the way the calendar is filling up - some great ideas on there, and always room for more if anyone has an idea for a meet :winky:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I can't help but chuckle every time I see this thread title...............

Itchy Feet........

Sandy Balls.............

Sounds like an RVers affliction! :Eeek:

......................... Sorry :Blush:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB