LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
my s3 is playing up its about 2 years old, it now seems to take loads of hours to charge ( except in them m/h from a 12volt usb charger)

I use a differant charger and lead at work to the one at home, both are really slow to charge.

Now when put on charge, the charge light does not come on untill its been "on charge" for maybe a minuette or so, and when I unplug the charger the light stays on for a minuette or till I press the power on button.

So is the battery knaXXerd, is the phone knaXXered or am I knaXXered

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
My S3 is also two years old .. and still on the original battery.. but doesn't last as long as it used to.

I had the same slow charging when I tried using a longer USB cable .. took ages.. but ok with the Samsung cable and charger ..

If you replace the battery... buy a Samsung OEM ..

I've tried cheapo batteries on other phones and they were rubbish

friar tuck

Free Member
Nov 15, 2011
redruth cornwall
Funster No
MH
a class rv
Exp
im a newbie
i had a similar problem,i used to leave mine on charge all night and it would not reach 50%. i sent it back to Samsung 4 times each time they said fault was fixed,each time it wasnt.Bought a new gen samsung charger and hey presto fixed.wouldnt charge on a similar even though it fit.i think some later smartphones need extra current.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back