LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Sammcoius Is Off-line

hi folks,
i got a text message from samm today telling me that thanks to some lowlife scumbag she no longer has a computer or laptop, tv, dvd player, mobile phone, camera or anything else of any value including the van habitation door keys!
luckiely she still has the ignition keys.
the police say the 'thief' fished the house keys off the hall table thru the letterbox then let themselves in.
sam and dave where asleep and heard nothing till they came down next morning (tuesday). strange thing is millie the dog never barked.
she said she is insured which helps financially but the laptop contents are irreplacable(photo's ect)
she'll be back asap.

john

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Sorry to hear the news..
It's the thought that some low life scum bag has been rooting about while you sleep.. hanging is too good for them.. :Mad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Really sorry to hear the news John, thanks for letting us all know :frowny:.
Please pass on our sincere regards to Samm and hope that the police manage to recover the laptop at least (although I doubt it....). Tell her to make sure that the van cannot be accessed now they have keys, maybe park it so the habitation door is tight up against a wall or similar untill they manage to get the lock changed :Mad:
Makes you so mad to hear of things like this eh?

Keith

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
really sorry to hear that, if you speak to her please pass on our regards. Tell her we look forward to seeing her back here as soon as she can make it.

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
So sorry about this, please let Sam know those who know her. It is so violating of personal space when this happens.

Laurie

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
hi folks,
i got a text message from samm today telling me that thanks to some lowlife scumbag she no longer has a computer or laptop, tv, dvd player, mobile phone, camera or anything else of any value including the van habitation door keys!
luckiely she still has the ignition keys.
the police say the 'thief' fished the house keys off the hall table thru the letterbox then let themselves in.
sam and dave where asleep and heard nothing till they came down next morning (tuesday). strange thing is millie the dog never barked.
she said she is insured which helps financially but the laptop contents are irreplacable(photo's ect)
she'll be back asap.

john

Hi John & Folks.
We have been in contact with Sam & Dave throughout this very nasty ordeal and they are both completely gutted!
Their own little private world has been invaded and treasured memories and private information may have been stolen along with her laptop.
I hope that we can all give Sam & Dave our support.
regards

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
How awful! :whatthe:
There's little worse than having your home and private space violated like that :Mad: :Mad:

Big hugs to Sammy & Dave.....hope they catch the scumbags!!!!

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hi guys thanks so much for your best wishes....at my sisters house on her computer....feel lost without mylaptop & cant sit in my front room cause the scumbags have been in there and took the lot............i cant believe we never woke up,we only discovered it at half 6 yesterday morning when we got up for work!!! the front door was left wide open...we have ordered new barrel locks and keys from don amotts and the very nice lady sent them straight away they have arrived today....never got any sleep at all last nght and iv been off work since...lots to sort out,but back tomoz...dont know if i can do it as i am devastated....the police have been into 2 local houses today with warrants but nothing found..:frowny::frowny:
they are druggies and real scum bags..policeknow its them but no proof as of yet!!!please dont make the mistake we didand leave your keys near the front door as you never think itll be you.........believe iv never felt so scared and nervous that these people will come back!!we barrackaded ourselves in last night and kept looking out the window with every noise.....................thanks foryou well wishes...hope to get to chat from time to time...missing being here too.....all my pics are gone prob for good..thats the worst thing to happen......all my memories....:frowny:

gillr49

Free Member
Aug 8, 2007
Holbeach Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Sam, thoughts and prayers are with you.
Try not to let them beat you, the b..................

Give Millie a big hug

:Smile::Smile:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Sam
So sorry for you :frowny::frowny:
I hope the police can at least get you laptop and pictures back as well as any really personal stuff. We are all thinking of you.......

Take care, chin up......

Keith

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Really sorry to hear the news John, thanks for letting us all know :frowny:.
Please pass on our sincere regards to Samm and hope that the police manage to recover the laptop at least (although I doubt it....). Tell her to make sure that the van cannot be accessed now they have keys, maybe park it so the habitation door is tight up against a wall or similar untill they manage to get the lock changed :Mad:Makes you so mad to hear of things like this eh?

Keith

Hi keith, dave went to get a new door lock straight away so they should be ok.
lucky they had the ign key seperate or goodbye motorhome.

john

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
thanks again people....makes me think there are some stars in the world...cheers...gotta go home now...:frowny::frowny: bye talk when i can xx

V

vanessa

Deleted User
So sorry to hear this, Samm. It is, as has already been said, one of the worst things that can happen to you. Hope you do get some stuff back, especially the personal stuff. Big hugs.

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hiya......thanx for support all...means a lot to me...we have alarmed house,put bolts and locks up on doors including inside....sad that we have to resort to that eh!!...no update on who did it although i got in touch with local radio & paper and the paper has run a story today about how i dont care about my electrical goods but just want my photo's back,also i have been on the local radio today to make an appeal for my pics,the most important pic is of my nan in her hospital bed,its the last one i have of her before she died & she looked at me and said "my beautiful grandaughter"...i hope the appeals do some good....the police have raided a few houses local to me..but nothing turned up yet!!
i am coming to terms with it and the support i have had from eveyone has been fantastic....will let you know how this weekend goes with grath...so have a good one guys n gals....love samm 'n' dave x

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
This weekend

Hi Sam,
I have received an email from Rob,
He says that both Jaine and himself (Rob) hope to come.
It depends on how Jaines Mum is!
See you later tonight:Smile:

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
we guys 'n' gals just got back in from camping with (justme)graham 'n' kath,im on my sisters comp,she has leant me a phone & laptop (she owns shop in oswestry called dog 'n' bone) ..its good to be on line.
we had a great wkend & kath 'n' graham really cheered us up....no news to my stolen belongings though.. :frowny:
it has made me feel a little better to get away & has cheered me up..was worried as hell but me mates soon made me forget...thats what pals are for eh!!to be there when you need them...thanks graham 'n' kath...i love you loads...and thanks for all well wishes from you who care...i would post some pics but no camera but graham let me take a few on his camera so hopefully he will email me some to post....love sammy xx

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Sammy....welcome back to the fold ::bigsmile:

Any news on those low-life scumbags?? :Confused:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread