Rally Saltfleet Gala and Country Fair weekend August 2018 (1 Viewer)

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Hi Andrea
I am writing you this message at the side of the road as our windscreen wipers have failed. We will have to get home somehow so very sorry not to see everyone but maybe see you soon somewhere in another field.
Hope you have a great time
Regards
Sue and martin (mr Ed)

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Hi Andrea.
Won't be coming now until Friday evening possibly between 7 and 8.... traffic dependant.
Hilary

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Hi andrea on our way hopefully will arrive in due course been diverted and its costbus time can i update you to what time otherwise will be in morning can you let me know what time you close gates please thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Hi andrea on our way hopefully will arrive in due course been diverted and its costbus time can i update you to what time otherwise will be in morning can you let me know what time you close gates please thanks
@the stig .

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Hi Jan
No gates here, just a bit pull up beyond the marques and up on the left side of the field with and turn first right past the first row of vans. All marked out. The

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi mess
Hi Andrea
I am writing you this message at the side of the road as our windscreen wipers have failed. We will have to get home somehow so very sorry not to see everyone but maybe see you soon somewhere in another field.
Hope you have a great time
Regards
Sue and martin (mr Ed)
hi sue and Martin, Andrea got your message about you not coming to saltfleet, sorry you can’t make it, hope you get your wipers fixed, when ours went, it was the relay, but the aa couldn’t find the fault.

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Hi mess

hi sue and Martin, Andrea got your message about you not coming to saltfleet, sorry you can’t make it, hope you get your wipers fixed, when ours went, it was the relay, but the aa couldn’t find the fault.

Thanks for that,the problem is the wiper arm broke,I managed to remove it and swap over the passenger one to get us home.We are now awaiting a new arm (from Merc dealer via our local garage) and I will then refit .As that looks like being later today we won't be coming to Saltfleet this year.

Hope it's a good weekend for everyone.

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Thanks for that,the problem is the wiper arm broke,I managed to remove it and swap over the passenger one to get us home.We are now awaiting a new arm (from Merc dealer via our local garage) and I will then refit .As that looks like being later today we won't be coming to Saltfleet this year.

Hope it's a good weekend for everyone.
Hi Mr Ed, sorry predictive text spelt hi mess

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Another bright sunny start to the day. (y)

If anyone is going to The New Inn for a meal.........................................don't expect too much in the way of presentation or quality. :(

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Sorry we had to do a runner early doors but Diane had a bad night again with migraine and didn't have her proper medication.
We enjoyed what we saw and the company.Thanks to all the team for the effort put in @the stig

Aug 15, 2015
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
Since 2015
Thanks for another great Funster weekend. Always made welcome, made New Friends and enjoyed the Bands. At least the weather was kind this time. See you all again soon, Tony & Rita

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Great rally again, lots of lovely people and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thanks to @the stig Andrea and Jeff, @weekenders Val and Bob, the quiz and bingo caller, all the guys doing the bacon butties and @Malcolm Bolt sweating over the toasties all Friday night(y)
Hope Rita is on the mend @KassBMW

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We had a great weekend Thankyou Andrea Jeff Val and Bob and anyone else who helped out over the weekend too. We met some very nice new ( to us ) funsters .
I had great fun dancing with June @signworks again. First time proper dancing for ages. My back behaved itself nicely.
Hope you continue to feel better and better Anthea xx

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Rita and I would like to add our thanks to @the stig Jeff & Andrea, @weekenders Rob & Val, and all others who helped them to make the meet the success it was. (y)

It's was all much appreciated.

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

Last edited:

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
@the stig, thanks to you and your helpers for organising another great meet and the egg buttie (y)
I forgot to play the silly sausage game :crying1:

Pugsy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2018
D&G
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hi thanks to all for all the work and organisation this weekend and to the warm welcome we received.
The first rally of many we hope.
See you all at the Lincolnshire show .

Cheers Cris n Mandy:cheers:

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Thanks for a great Gala weekend Andrea and Jeff @the stig, it was good to see happy funsters enjoying themselves and catching up with friends.

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Many thanks to Andrea, Jeff et all for a great weekend. Also big, big thanks to Jeff for taking us to the emergency vets Saturday. Teddy is making a fulll recovery and back to mischief.

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
Just got off the phone to Lovain aka the mother both her and Bill have enjoyed there time with you and send many thanks to all, now put the van straight outside my house as it was left with its bum sticking out lol, Bill one tired driver, many thanks for looking after them both maybe next time I will make it, partial retirement will give me more time off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back