Rally Saltfleet Gala and Country Fair weekend August 2018 (1 Viewer)

Jul 30, 2017
Romney Marsh (St Mary's Bay)
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Since 2008
Still keen to come, would like a space from Thursday leaving on the Tuesday. When do you want money? Can easily transfer when you need it. What are the badges for? If they are a required accessory please do one for Chris and one for Bernie.

Bernie

Aug 31, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
So sorry but change of plans means we won't be able to make this rally, we are on the list of attendees please remove us No 30.
Hope you all have a great time

Lawrence Taylor

Free Member
Jun 11, 2018
Funster No
Could you please put us on the list regardless of itinery were interested and would like also to do car boot on the Sunday if possible thank you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
the stig

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Could you please put us on the list regardless of itinery were interested and would like also to do car boot on the Sunday if possible thank you

@Lawrence Taylor Lawrence & Sue you are on the list, and its fne re the Car Boot
thanks Andrea x

To All Saltfleet Ralliers If you are coming please fill this form (y) . Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
May 29, 2012
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Cheyenne 635se
Exp
since 2008
Stig I’m sorry but I am going to have to cancel my coming to this meet as I have just reaceved a hospital appointment on the Saturday so can you please take me off the list thanks

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
must remember to change me avoirtar

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Stig I’m sorry but I am going to have to cancel my coming to this meet as I have just reaceved a hospital appointment on the Saturday so can you please take me off the list thanks
@middle east driver. Sorry to learn that Merv. :( Good luck with the appointment though. :)

You take care. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Ditto, Merv x
Ditto Merve :(

OP
OP
the stig

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Merv really sorry u
Stig I’m sorry but I am going to have to cancel my coming to this meet as I have just reaceved a hospital appointment on the Saturday so can you please take me off the list thanks[/

Merv
Really sorry u cannot make it, totally understand these things take priority. Let me know if anything changes. Love n hugs xxx

OP
OP
the stig

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Could we go on the list please. Big dave n little jane
Hi guys
Not getting great internet connection at the minute, won’t let me do any edits, I will put u on list soon as I get good internet. Look forward to seeing u again x

alanalmoff

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
March
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2001
A slight change of plan, will be arriving a little later than planned, (hospital appointment) between 5&9 on the Thursday, regards, Alan

TrebleH

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto, Iveco
sorry you can't make it Merv, take care, hope all goes well.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back