Sale on at Alza - Remoskas on offer (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Which would be the best option, in your opinion, Mel?

I don’t want the enormous one!
The small 2 litre one is more than sufficient for 2, other than that it's which specific 'finish' you want ... somehow I have this image of you with the gold one! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RFS

Free Member
Apr 30, 2013
Yarm
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just on my second van but still I'm a newbie
They all look very smiler but one of the models appears to have a greater reduction off RRP. I'd this the one to go for?

Thanks......

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
The small 2 litre one is more than sufficient for 2, other than that it's which specific 'finish' you want ... somehow I have this image of you with the gold one! :D
We bought the gold 2 litre one a few months ago because it was on special, it’s actually quite a dark colour in the flesh, which I prefer to bright gold.

Caggsie1

Free Member
Sep 2, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2008
Me too, but from Lakeland. It’s more a bronze colour in the flesh. I use the smaller one for the van and sometimes wish I’d gone for the larger one, but as Minxy girl says, sufficient really for two peeps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Yes, we've got the standard-size gold 2-litre version and it is quite dark, in an attractive way.

Used most days in our kitchen at home, another one in the van. Great piece of kit! (y)

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
We have both sizes and the best for the van is the smaller one Janine , don't forget to get an adapter, theirs is a good quality one and is fused .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back