SALE*** Black Friday Subs Sale! (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Grab a Subs bargain or become a Life Member today!

This weekend you can buy 5 years subs for £55, a whole 10 years subs for just £100 and a Lifetime membership for Just £135.

There are 10 new Life Memberships up for grabs so if you fancy that 'Life Member' tag, under your avatar then act quickly.

Any subs you buy will be added on to any subs you have remaining (y) Click here to buy.

*Sale ends, Buy link removed

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Would love a 2 or 3 year deal as 5 years is a long time ahead!

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
I just renewed my subs on here and RVOC. (n)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We already sell a Broken Link Removed you can buy that at any time (y)
Had already spotted that but being cheeky thought we might ask for an extra special deal! :blusher:

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
In for another 5 Jim. (y) (Can't remember when the current 3 year runs out though.....) :confused:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Would love a 2 or 3 year deal as 5 years is a long time ahead!
I still keep hoping that tomorrow arrives and is seen by me, do you do it by the week subs???

Nov 23, 2015
Burwash, Horsham & The Dordogne
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Comanche
Exp
Since 2016
Hi Jim, we will do the 5 year diet plan... Funnily enough today I have already paid the £15 Funster Membership for another year.. Would you take the balance payment from my Paypal account or would you like a separate transfer... ? Just let me know, thank you... ?

May I also just say that we have just had our 1st year anniversary on Motorhome Fun... It has been a fabulous year, both Kat and I have met some wonderful people and done some wonderful things in our Motorhome.. More to come for the next 5 years is our motto now with you guys.. Once again a big thank you and happy motoring all... (y)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I agree .as being 71yrs old I don't want to risk all that dosh by going boobs up in three or less years .lol

@old-mo had the first Life membership years ago, leaning heavily on his zimmer, he convinced me that his old bones and his brain were giving up on him and he was not long for this world. Taking pity on him I swapped an old tea Urn he had with him for life membership, he said it was all he had. Lying bugger. Once I agreed, he skipped away like a teenager and looks younger every year since :mad:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Here in the FAQ (y) Link Removed

Franck

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
13 years
I've still got quite a few years of my 10 years to run, is it possible to trade them in for a lifetime membership.

Thanks

Franck

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
13 years
Well, up until three weeks ago I would have said fantastic but I'm just out of coronary care. Didn't plan it, just had some fluid round the heart out of the blue. Big needle did the trick though!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Well, up until three weeks ago I would have said fantastic but I'm just out of coronary care. Didn't plan it, just had some fluid round the heart out of the blue. Big needle did the trick though!

Sign him up @Jim :D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
... I'm complaining ... I can't take advantage of this offer 'cause I've already got life membership ... what's in it for us 'rich' folk???? :D

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
@old-mo had the first Life membership years ago, leaning heavily on his zimmer, he convinced me that his old bones and his brain were giving up on him and he was not long for this world. Taking pity on him I swapped an old tea Urn he had with him for life membership, he said it was all he had. Lying bugger. Once I agreed, he skipped away like a teenager and looks younger every year since :mad:
I have a new unused coffee pot .i can swop .hahahaha

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Special Additional Offer

I'm aware that some of you have recently paid subs and are probably now wondering if you should wait till they run out before you purchase a life membership. However I would like to make you this offer. If you buy the life membership today I will triple any subs you have left and then add them to your life membership. (y) I feel I can't really be fairer than that.

That said. Ken and Lynda just bought the 6th. (y) So just 4 Life Memberships left :)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Special Additional Offer

I'm aware that some of you have recently paid subs and are probably now wondering if you should wait till they run out before you purchase a life membership. However I would like to make you this offer. If you buy the life membership today I will triple any subs you have left and then add them to your life membership. (y) I feel I can't really be fairer than that.

That said. Ken and Lynda just bought the 6th. (y) So just 4 Life Memberships left :)
Do you mean you'll DEDUCT them from the life membership fee rather than ADD them, after all if they buy life membership there's not much point in adding the extra years to it!!! :D

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Do you mean you'll DEDUCT them from the life membership fee rather than ADD them, after all if they buy life membership there's not much point in adding the extra years to it!!! :D

Good point Minxy girl.(y)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

No, I will add them. If someone has a years subs already they'll get Life + 1 but I'll triple it make that 1 = 3 Making it Life+3 - win or what :)

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
No, I will add them. If someone has a years subs already they'll get Life + 1 but I'll make that 1 = 3 Making it Life+ 3 - win or what :)
Be careful what you 'offer' Jim ... it would be bad enough if some funsters were re-incarnated once ... but 3 times!!!! :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back