Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Mick now we need to know if its a glued to the roof jobbie or supported on wire frame.
By the way no need to start a new thread for your answer just scroll up or is it down:Doh: a bit and you will see a reply button
Geo
Apparantly up or down

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
OK your in a better position than if it were wire framed, if it were all the furniture out would be the order of he day,However what I would do and you need to be very brave is Stanley knife around all the cupboards and remove any light fittings etc then remove the whole lining, if you have poor decorating skills this is where a Paper Hanger/Decorator will come in handy, you then need to re glue the fabric all over to the roof, you will find it has stretched and need further trimming, if done properly thats it, if the cutting is a bit untidy around the edges then a cloth covered trim bead can be tucked in around the furniture and bobs yer aunt as they say,
there is no easy fix for your problem, patch gluing via a syringe is possible for very small ares :Sad:
Geo

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Sagging headlining put me off one RV while in the States.

Bought bl**dy paintwork instead:Doh::RollEyes:

OP
OP
M

mick

Free Member
Apr 6, 2008
middlesex/ mojacar spain
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
approx 18 months
thanks geo for your advice, it sounds like the right thing to do if as you say it needs a brave heart to tackle. i may wait to the winter time to have a go at the liner at least i'll have 3 to 4 months to try and get it right.
ps nice to know that people will help if they can.
mick:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back