Safeguard (1 Viewer)

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Just been looking for an insurance quote from Safeguard and one of the questions is what club are you with? and on the big dropdown list WE ARE NOT ON IT:Eeek: :Angry:
facts are so why ain't we?:whatthe: Jim JIM Jim?????

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I first insured my Mo-Ho through Safeguard having discovered them through the D'kSide.

Then I discovered Fun, if I have to go back there just to renew I won't be happy JB. :winky:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
we have to renew our insurance with safeguard in a weeks time. would we get a discount then if Fun was on their club list.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I took it that club meant caravan club or camping and caravaning club? whatever you'll only get one discount not even any brownie points for extras

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Just been looking for an insurance quote from Safeguard and one of the questions is what club are you with? and on the big dropdown list WE ARE NOT ON IT:Eeek: :Angry:
facts are so why ain't we?:whatthe: Jim JIM Jim?????

Main reason is we aint a club in the true sense !!!! motorhome fun is a 'paid for' forum website.

I got a quote and bought via telephone and quoted C&CC as my club...also asked a few extra questions, re: screen cover etc...you cant do that on an online quote.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
wizzer59
Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Main reason is we aint a club in the true sense !!!! motorhome fun is a 'paid for' forum website.

I got a quote and bought via telephone and quoted C&CC as my club...also asked a few extra questions, re: screen cover etc...you cant do that on an online quote.

But so are facts and they are on the list:RollEyes:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I object to having to be MADE to join the Camping and Caravan club by an insurance company just to get a damned discount.

I am a member of fun and as far as I am concerned they should give FUNSTERS THE SAME DISCOUNT

I am not camping and I am not using a caravan why do they therefore not give us a discount when we belong to a motorhome club?????

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I think you will find if you renew over the phone they will be happy to accept MH Fun as a club, and they didnt do any checks in our case.

They asked if I was in a club, said yes which do you want CC,C&CC,MCC,ASOC and he just said ok any, and we got the discount I got the impression any club would do and not just MH related

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back