Safe Places to stay on the Spanish Costas down to Almeria (1 Viewer)

C7KEN

Free Member
Jan 5, 2008
Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Here is some info with photos and Co-Ordinates for Spanish aires and wild camp places on the Costas and south coast from Blanes to Nerja .There is also a Spanish Document (Jpeg Thumbnail) to print which shown to the police should buy you 24 hours before being moved on if wild camping near the beach. The word Document has a few bits of info which may be handy. I have already posted this on another thread as it seemed appropriate but moderators do what you want with them. There are plenty more places but driving distance between these is manageable for anyone travelling down here

To view the photos click on the link, click the first photo then to view as a slide show click the 4th from left icon under the first photo. Alternatively double click any photo to enlarge it. All photos can be printed off if required.

The word doc should be read in conjunction with the photos so the location and what it looks like come together. Infact print the word Doc and view the photos with it to hand:Smile:

Photos here Motorhome Aires And Wild Camping in Spain pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Ken

Thanks for the useful information,

I hope you don't mind, I've plotted them onto a Google map

There were a couple of the co ordinates that were in the sea :roflmto: so I put them on the beach as close to the original point

Blue push pins are aires, red are wild camping . :thumb:

Thanks

Jim

OP
OP
C

C7KEN

Free Member
Jan 5, 2008
Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Excellent Jim
I hope these prove handy especially for anyone nervous about the Costas (which is understandable) My favourite is La Azohia where the little fishing boats go out around 4-5am and return around 3-4 pm with their catch. One of my friends was so taken with it he never went to bed all night :Smile: I have seen an RV in the Peniscola Aire at Papa Luna and the Alfaz Aire. Although access is tight .The second Carnegre aire would also be OK (I never took photos) and all the wild camping places no problem :Smile:

PS I took the co-ords of Tom Tom

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks again Ken .. :thumb:

hope you had a waterproof Tom Tom :roflmto::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.