lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Currently on the fjord line ferry from Langesund to Hirtsals in Denmark after an amazing week in Norway, think the ferry companies from the uk need to have a look at the Scandinavia ones. This ferry is so nice and comfortable and the ferry we used from Germany to Sweden even had hot tub sauna and gym all free to use.

I would highly recommend Norway it can be expensive for some things but the scenery and people make up for that, we have found prices a bit high in tourist area but supermarkets aren't to bad for a week or so. The worst example we have seen is a pint at £14 and a lovely looking loaf at £9.50 I would have bought it but didn't have enough dough :rofl:. On the plus side we found diesel at £1.28 at a wee country station with the average being about £1.35. Well I have 220 krone left to spend so I'm going to treat the two girls to a twix :rofl: who says Scots are mean.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
cost me that in scruffy murphys on the quay side in Bergen last year. I wanted 3 pints for the round:cry::cry::cry:.
sounds like you've enjoyed yourself. safe home. by way did you get done for any tolls on your journey through Norway.
ta andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back