Sad, our old Dodge has to go.... (1 Viewer)

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Three and half years ago we bought our old Dodge C Class on a whim. We'd tented a bit before and hadn't really thought about motorhomes etc as an option. She had a few issues mostly minor and a couple not so minor, but we quickly sorted and have had loads of fun with her over our time with her, we love her basically but in the end we just can't keep her any more so she's going, she's in the classified section, pictures didn't upload I suspect because stupid here hasn't worked out how to turn the pixel rate down on the camera, I know I can but haven't yet. Anyway sad to see her go.:cry:

Reason, WE'VE GOT A NEW TOY WE'VE GOT A NEW TOY WE'VE GOT A NEW TOY:thumb:

A gorgeous '95 28RC Winne Brave, second owner last 13 years, barn stored, 51.5K, full history, manuals and fastidiously looked after inside an out.
Increadible layout for us, there's me, the missus and Shelby the westie and all that space, Dodge had plenty but Winne (inevitable that) is awesome. Picked her up Friday and first trip this weekend, this is going to be a long week!

Anyway, just thought I'd share........

Si.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Thought thats a sad story :cry: but it turned out happy ::bigsmile: May you have loads of FUN in her :thumb:

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
WAY TO GO DODGY!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I was REALLY sad when I read that cos I know how it feels.:cry::cry:

Then I scrolled down.

Now I'm dead chuffed!::bigsmile: Really pleased for you mate.:thumb: Have lots of fun with your new baby.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Ya can't go wrong with a winnie................I can't praze them enough :winky:

But your gonna have to change your name now...........how about Wingey? :ROFLMAO:

Happy days :thumb:

Boo

OP
OP
Dodgey
Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
But your gonna have to change your name now...........how about Wingey? :ROFLMAO:

SMART :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back