sack back and crack wax in Benidorm? (1 Viewer)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I love cycling, wear all the gear but still make it back to site with a sore bottom...All part of being a hirsute male I guess. any recommendations for waxing in Beni from more experienced funster's ?:D

i'm going to lie down now:cry:

Last edited:

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Given the nature of the discomfort described and the related services being sought, I can't help wondering if "cycling" is nothing but an elaborate ruse for something far more "interesting" here... ;):LOL:

I'm also somewhat hirsute, but the prospect of that which you seek fills me with terror!! :eek:

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I love cycling, wear all the gear but still make it back to site with a sore bottom...All part of being a hirsute male I guess. any recommendations for waxing in Beni from more experienced funster's ?:D

Alternatively, good quality cycling shorts and saddle will help. What do you use now?

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Given the nature of the discomfort described and the related services being sought, I can't help wondering if "cycling" is nothing but an elaborate ruse for something far more "interesting" here... ;):LOL:

I'm also somewhat hirsute, but the prospect of that which you seek fills me with terror!! :eek:

Cheeky monkey! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Alternatively, good quality cycling shorts and saddle will help. What do you use now?

I have a top Selle saddle and wear good quality MTB shorts with the padded liner.

Its the hairy bottom that the problem:)

I have had cream sugested, will try that first!!

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I have a top Selle saddle and wear good quality MTB shorts with the padded liner.

Its the hairy bottom that the problem:)

I have had cream sugested, will try that first!!

I haven't tried cream yet but have found that my mtb shorts don't have as much padding as my road bike shorts so I wear them on most rides.

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
I thought you were joking !
I'd be very wary about doing anything in that department ,for reasons I don't want to go into I had my rear end shaved once.
When it started to grow back it was a very unpleasant experience for weeks all that tight stubbly hair catching on my undies and the itching .
If you have to do it I'd consider laser treatment so it can't grow back.Or a short trim with scissors and a load of talc may be a better idea.

Vlad

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I thought you were joking !
I'd be very wary about doing anything in that department ,for reasons I don't want to go into I had my rear end shaved once.
When it started to grow back it was a very unpleasant experience for weeks all that tight stubbly hair catching on my undies and the itching .
If you have to do it I'd consider laser treatment so it can't grow back.Or a short trim with scissors and a load of talc may be a better idea.

Vlad

that stubble problem did occur to me :(

it was meant as a funny post, but the discomfort real enough I can assure you! maybe will try my lycra shorts with in built liner and cream before such drastic measures!:)

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I've heard that veet for men is better - just look at the reviews to see how effective it is. Cycling pain will be a thing of the past ....

Link Removed

blimey some reviews! talk about obsessed with down below......thought I had wondered into a leather boys web site:censored:

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988

So, am I right in thinking the funsters in beni offer this treatment as a skidli sideline?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
This stuff is good, you can get it in tubes but the individual sachets are convenient: https://www.cyclestore.co.uk/paceli...zWADalUIUJiayuqDy2cf_sW4u0Y4pmI3fyxoCtx3w_wcB

If you can find a cycle shop locally they are bound to sell something, and you won't find it on the top shelf or under the counter - it is very commonly used!

But ultimately the only cure for saddle soreness is, wierdly, time in the saddle - building up the distances until your butt hardens off a bit. But for a trial to see if a cream might help try some vaseline. It should work almost as well.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
blimey some reviews! talk about obsessed with down below......thought I had wondered into a leather boys web site:censored:
One of my favourite concluding paragraphs is ....

"However if we ignore the blinding, crippling and debilitating pain I should point out that this product is remarkably effective. Before, all manner of organisms great and small lived down there, now nothing can grow; not even on a cellular level. Sadly this includes my genitalia; I've spent the last four hours staring fixedly at Carol Vorderman's arse, all to no avail. My tinkywinkleton hasn't even so much as perked up, so if my review seems a bit harsh, it's only because I wanted children."

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
I've heard that veet for men is better - just look at the reviews to see how effective it is. Cycling pain will be a thing of the past ....

Link Removed
Theses are some of the funniest things I've read in years! Should get @Mousy and her good man to read them in case the waxing is too painful! Have been in tears of laughter!

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
See what happens when you ride those cheap German electric bikes!! You need to get a decent road bike like your missus, at least the discomfort would be deserved then :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
You think you have problems with a hairy bum crack.

Imagine this poor man.
image.jpg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
careful using oils or petroleum jelly, as the friction could burn your saddle, and bum hairs, to a crisp:imoutahere::rofl:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Can I nominate this thread title for some sort of Forum award? I don't fully understand it but it's brilliant!

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Theses are some of the funniest things I've read in years! Should get @Mousy and her good man to read them in case the waxing is too painful! Have been in tears of laughter!

You need to get out more :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back