RV Storage needed Stoke-on-Trent (1 Viewer)

philhoward

Free Member
Sep 5, 2017
Funster No
Hi all - newbie here!

After many years with a tourer, we've finally decided to get a motorhome instead and not one to ease into in gently have gone feet first with an American RV - a 28' Tiffin.

I should have taken a tape measure when viewing as our driveway is exactly 28' deep but these are actually nearer 30' long when the bumpers etc are taken into account so I'm in need of storage for it - preferably with constant access. Part of the reason for going for a motorhome is that we can easily jump in and go away for the weekend at the drop of a hat :(

Have been contacting sites I've found online (such as the CASSOA site) but none to date say they can accomodate - can anyone suggest somewhere in the Stoke/North Staffs area (we're actually in Leek)?

Many thanks.

OP
OP
P

philhoward

Free Member
Sep 5, 2017
Funster No
I've already tried a few of those but a few more to try. Thanks!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 28, 2016
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Hi top
Exp
since 2000
HI we used to have 30ft winny and kept ours at edland kennels madley few miles outside newcastle staffs they store caravans might be to far for you but its an idea .............ian.

OP
OP
P

philhoward

Free Member
Sep 5, 2017
Funster No
HI we used to have 30ft winny and kept ours at edland kennels madley few miles outside newcastle staffs they store caravans might be to far for you but its an idea .............ian.
Have dropped them a line - many thanks!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back