Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Sorry, Road-Runner John, your book was out of date a couple of days after you bought it. :whatthe:

The reason was quite simple, you told us of a new site that I hadn't heard of up until then. :Blush:

Without wishing to advertise unlawfully - the new edition is designed for members who are continuing their membership - after their first two year membership period has expired - exactly the same book - with updated and extra pages that are available to everybody else - but updated format and brand new Google Earth Map within the Members area of the website.

But as I have said numerous times before - if you see me at a Show, I will swop your old book for a brand-new one at any time - but keep that between just us two.:thumb:

Dick

I was only teasing Dick but that's a great offer mate:winky::thumb:

OP
OP
U

ukrv

Deleted User
Any chance of getting the Amps listed for each site Dick ?

Maybe even whether they have hardstanding, fully serviced etc.

I know we are lucky to get the size taken, but could do with that bit more info.

Paul

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Extra content in the BPG

I hear what you say Paul, but my problem is trying to keep on top of the many changes which take place with these sites almost on a daily basis. :whatthe:

The ampage for each site is fairly simple, albeit I will need time to check each site - I will initially post the info on the new Google map in the members area. :thumb:

Then I will attempt to check pitch conditions etc and try to find space on the existing pages but that really will take time to do - and goes against the basic context of the Guide which was to show you a list of sites with big pitches and show you how to get to each site safely. That was the reason we included a direct link to the website of each page in the Guide.

But for you, Paul....... anything :thumb: (to keep you quiet) :ROFLMAO:

Dick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
U

ukrv

Deleted User
LOL

Thanks Dick

Though with the prospect of Les selling-up I am looking for a new sparring partner :ROFLMAO:

Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back