Running a (powerful) laptop - will I need a generator? (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Since the 80s
I've ordered a 90w universal 12v charger (looked everywhere and couldn't find a 120w one).
Conrad is my favourite shop when I'm over in Germany. Hama is a good brand for chargers and camera accessories. Be careful, there's a Voltcraft one but it's 24V input, for trucks and larger motorhomes.

Also I've just noticed, Hama do a 'free adapter service' - they will supply an extra adapter plug for free for a less common laptop. Scroll through the pictures in the link to see the details.

Last edited:
OP
OP
chenderson1965

chenderson1965

Free Member
Aug 3, 2019
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R A Class
Exp
10 years with hires, Newbie owner
Conrad is my favourite shop when I'm over in Germany. Hama is a good brand for chargers and camera accessories. Be careful, there's a Voltcraft one but it's 24V input, for trucks and larger motorhomes.

Also I've just noticed, Hama do a 'free adapter service' - they will supply an extra adapter plug for free for a less common laptop. Scroll through the pictures in the link to see the details.
Thanks. I found that one. Unfortunately, I need 19.5v and that one only does 19v or 20v. It might be OK but I don't want to risk it on an expensive laptop!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back