Run For The Sun (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
What route would you take down into Spain,me and 'er indoors are away to Spain in January next year last year we went via Calais,Rouen,Evreaux,Orleans,Chateroux,Limoges,Toulouse,Carcassonne,Perpignan and on across the border at La Jonquera and then on to the Costa Azahar
We did that route as we wanted to se a bit of the country and most of the roads were free no tolls and we were'nt in too much of a rush
Any other routes would be appreciated

bambi 2

Free Member
Jun 7, 2009
france, (Aveyron)
Funster No
MH
A class.
Exp
26 years
We live in France in the midi pyrenees, we drive from home through St.Beat towards and through the Viella tunnel, Lieda, Flix, following the Ebro river to Tortosa, we join the coast road near St. Carlos de Rabita, it's a lovely run and less mileage, Sorry about the spelling but could not find the map. bambi 2 :thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
from limouge go to perigueux then head towards sarlat la caneda .its really interesting.on the d47. then back on your old route from toulouse to foix then ax les thermes (hot baths n hot waterin the streets of town)then andorra then make your own way avoidind barcelona. thats the way i go. but i start in roscoff if i go to france.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Same route, stop off at Parc Verger (near Limoges) for a few days, find out why there is an increasing number of motorhomers coming here for Christmas and the New Year. If you want to come here please ring (0844 232 8500) or email (pvbureau@parcverger.com) and book first - as of this moment, 8th October, we have all of our main serviced pitches occupied, and just two of our other hardstandings available. Don't forget, MHFun members get 10% off our pitch and people charges, and we have wifi!

Bob

bambi 2

Free Member
Jun 7, 2009
france, (Aveyron)
Funster No
MH
A class.
Exp
26 years
I would not go to Andora in January, unless you really like snow. bambi 2 :Eeek: we do drive through Toulouse to get to St Beat though. :thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
andorra in winter is a very picturess way thuogh. the ski slopes will be full and the roads are just about always clear. and very deep snow either side of the road make good photos to show when you get home. dont stop in the towns but fuel could be a little cheaper there.its difficult to park but the big shops near border have decent parking. after all its fun. cheers alan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
hello there the way i went was ? i headed down through france to a place by the pyrenees called PAU where there is a tunnel that takes you through the mountains in to spain ? pau is a real lovely place could live there tomoro ??? hope it helps thanks keith::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back