Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Luckily I am always smiling, except perhaps this morning at about 06.30 when I had a bit of tidying up to do outside the van after a stormy night.....

Damp.JPG

Paul

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I honestly don`t see why supposed adult`s should stoop to slagging each other off if they are losing an argument or conversation... :doh:

It`s OK to have a civilised talk/conversation/debate...... but why lose your rag if you think you are losing the argument... :blush:

Why not just step back and think what you are writing and maybe the OP is right... :nod:

Can`t be doing with falling out, at the end of the day "No One" is a winner... :shake: :shake:

If in your life you have not had $hit thrown at you....... just hang on it will come and you may think why...

Yours Truly..
Sitting on the fence and keeping my gob shut..:nod: :nod:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I honestly don`t see why supposed adult`s should stoop to slagging each other off if they are losing an argument or conversation... :doh:

It`s OK to have a civilised talk/conversation/debate...... but why lose your rag if you think you are losing the argument... :blush:

Why not just step back and think what you are writing and maybe the OP is right... :nod:

Can`t be doing with falling out, at the end of the day "No One" is a winner... :shake: :shake:

If in your life you have not had $hit thrown at you....... just hang on it will come and you may think why...

Yours Truly..
Sitting on the fence and keeping my gob shut..:nod: :nod:

You are right Mo.

I have had the odd "run in" over the years with a few people but its pathetic really.

If I want a fight I just need to tell my wife she has put weight on.:D

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I always think it's so childish when adults have to resort to bitching to get a point across the other time I try and keep quiet is when someone posts a perfectly good post about something they think is of help and someone for no good reason starts pulling the post to pieces, really can't see the point of argument for arguments sake.

Rule 1. Rules (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Not all on the dark side are argumentative, that's why so many are now on here as well. Fear some of the 'troublemakers' may also be here though
I have ben thinking that since the demise of the dark side
bill

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
I hope that rule applies if England dump Wales out of the World Cup.

I look forward to Jim, Eddie, Nick, Johnp10, Teddybard etc being nice to me , Shiftzz, Bungy and PhilD in our hour of need(y)

Come on, Chris....
For every rule there has to be an exception? :wink:

Have you no sense of tradition??(y)

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
If you want to see how not to post-go have a look at the Dark Side,I doubt it's changed much.:devil:
Not all on the dark side are argumentative, that's why so many are now on here as well. Fear some of the 'troublemakers' may also be here though
I have felt this for some time now.
I also feel that because Air travel is now such a pain,the whole motor homing world is changing.
People who are in the 10% group who have more than 3 foreign holidays a year are realising that motorhoming is a good thing.They can afford the best,they expect the best and this is changing the way our 'hobby' is perceived.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back