LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
In our globecar we put two hooks under the lift up flap by the cooker, before you go out the door. I do have to empty it every day tho!

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
To the same end, I bought 1000 carrier bags for not a lot of money, one a day and small enough to dispose of easily
Bought?.......We have a nice queue of chuggers who push plastic bags through our letterbox more often than we can get through them. Thank you, chuggers. :D

We attach them to stick-on hooks just inside the door.

Wyn

OP
OP
locsuna

locsuna

Free Member
Dec 23, 2016
North East
Funster No
MH
pvc
Exp
since 2014
As ever thanks for the ideas. Still thinking about under the dinette area. Sorry for the fridge pic!! No I don't have the shopping bag it's a magazine rack, and my flap table is different. In Germany the Possl version of the Campscout I think it's called Roadcruiser, has the larger pop up table and the shopping bag. The Globecar version has the smaller table and magazine rack. I bought mine in Germany.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
locsuna

locsuna

Free Member
Dec 23, 2016
North East
Funster No
MH
pvc
Exp
since 2014
Thanks for all the ideas. I've come up with a solution

bin 1.jpg
bin 2.jpg

Janiemou

Free Member
Jan 2, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
4 years
Hi, has anybody got a solution to a place for a rubbish bin. When we ordered ours I'd earmarked the cupboard below the fridge. Trouble is it took so long to arrive it came with a much bigger fridge and no cupboard. Thanks

We have a small dustbin (about 14" high) with a twist lock, which tucks nicely between the oven and the shower, with a separate bag for recycling that hangs off the shower door. They both travel in the shower.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 2, 2013
chandlers ford
Funster No
MH
Astec Devon 2008
Exp
July 2012
Small carrier hung over arm rest of front seat. Charity shop bags, when I can't return with clothes again hung over front arm rest. Never let me down, don't get in the way.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back