Free Member
Jun 1, 2011
A forest in India
Funster No
MH
Looking (prev self-build)
Exp
10 years full timing
Just back from the NEC and I liked the RS Motorhomes panel van conversion on the Sprinter (called the "Equinox"). Does anyone have experience of this van or this company?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I must admit that their motorhome designs are getting better, always good quality but looked more like a horsebox than a motorhome. Didn't know they were doing panel van conversions, I'll have to have a google and take a look

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I love the quality of the RS Motorhome. If I won the lottery I would like to have one. In comparison to some of the other high end Hymers, FLairs and Concordes, I think they look better inside and also you can actually specify what you want when they make yours.

They encourage you to visit the factory and even though they knew we were only window shopping when we looked at them at one of the shows they were as welcoming ande informative as if we were buying one (who knows we may if we win big time)

They seem a nice crowd. Would be interested to see the panel van though.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi RS are a mile or so down the road from us :thumb: They usually make race homes on large wagons and they are very good :thumb: IMO they are some of the best I have ever seen :thumb:The sprinter vans look excellent and are on par or better than Timberland and IH :thumb:praise indeed :thumb:
terry

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I like RS M/Hs :thumb:

If I won the lottery I'd have these guys build one to my design::bigsmile:

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi guys. i.m visiting the factory in november, looking at the elysian model, they will build to suit my needs.:Smile:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We looked at these last year, they emailed us a lot of info on what they have done and can do to suit individual needs. eg wet rooms, if money was no object it would be an Rs for us.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi ,yes nice vehicles . remember them when they first started. going by german paths you may find that truck campers will soon be common place there are a few doing them in germany now. see more on the road every year. certainly morocco gets more every year.

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
i too have been looking at RS motorhomes and when the time comes for me to upgrade they are going to be my first port of call.
speaking with them at the NEC they have been building bespoke motorhomes for motorsports for the last 25 years and only broke into the leisure market around 3 years ago.
all their motorhomes are hand built to the purchasers requirements and all come with on board genies big battery banks leather upholstery and 2 tv systems as standard equipment.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
yes the big money motocross and scramble boys had them. mmm did a big spread on them years ago. always built quality as far i could see.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back