LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
How come you changed it in the first place?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ceejayt

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Scarce breed!

First impressions on my new one here. Pretty happy I have to say.

IMG_3795.jpg

Madbird

Free Member
Apr 25, 2015
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian
Exp
3 years
Hi Both!
Took purchase of Ellie today We were going to have our own built but I was still making notes on 3 sides of A4! Loved the service and sales process totally spot on, have been waiting over 7 weeks for a price from Moto-trek so gave up! We have 4 labs and I would have preferred a front slide but will see how we mNage with the new one. I love that we have upgraded as our first van disappointed in terms of size and storage so spent the last few trips deciding exactly what we want! Love your blog have high hopes now we have both retired I think we are going around the UK first and then who knows the world is indeed our oyster lol!

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
I think it's a good thing you gave up on moto-trek. Not heard good things about them.

OP
OP
ceejayt

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Congratulations. We love our Elysian. Taking it on 8 month US your next year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Madbird

Free Member
Apr 25, 2015
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian
Exp
3 years
Yes - I was reading intently about your plans! I want to do The Silk Road but have worries about the road quality in Kazakestan, having seen your post about shipping your Motorhome out it did make me wonder if I could do the same! Perhaps arriving in Bangladesh and going north to Mayanmer and in through that way! I told my husband about the shipping to USA costs and as always he is negative - hmm what about the 4 dogs how much will they cost and how long in kennels on return, although I have a friend who has a handbag dog and it seems to travel all over with her! More research I think, and have to get used to driving the damned thing first - our previous 3meters shorter and not an a class means a few lessons to ensure no mishaps! I am blown away with the service from RS also, I know we are spending a couple of Bob but everyone was lovely and so very kind (and witty) that it really was a fantastic experience for us, I was going to go straight down the A1 and pay for further tuition to ensure I have the confidence needed but Adam at RS said oh no stay here as long as you need and I can go out with you till you feel confident enough! I know it is just very good practice but so far I am over the moon! And so pleased you love yours! Would be great to keep in touch so I can glean any info I have forgotten along the way and good luck with the USA plans! As you say a dream with a plan...

OP
OP
ceejayt

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks and more than happy to share experiences. Currently on a CL in the dales with family generally having a great time. Pleased you had great service. They are very responsive to visits but not always so great on email.

Will be blogging our way through the USA and keep in touch.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back