Roxie the Border Collie (1 Viewer)

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
We have a 10 year old Border Collie called Roxie who travels with us whenever she can....sharing our Adria (ample room) and the Smart Car (bit of a crush).

We lost our old venerable German Shepherd Rupert in March (aged 13) after a year long battle with Canine Lymphoma and Roxie no longer had her old pal and mentor to go to the kennels with, so we try to take her with us on weekends and holidays when we can now.

I uploaded some pics of her in the Photo Gallery. She looks forward to making new friends at Rallies and Meets, human and canine, but draws the line at feline...:roflmto:

Laurie

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Awww, bless! We have a border collie too, but ours is a mischievious 8 months old!! Great dogs, hey?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

oilman

Free Member
Sep 9, 2007
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
15 months
We have two Cavalier King Charles spaniels, a Black and Tan,Beth and a Blenheim, Molly, who travel with us. They were a deciding factor in buying our motorhome. Being very social dogs we never felt comfortable leaving them in kennels so the motorhome idea was born. Best decision ever.

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
We have a 10 year old Border Collie called Roxie who travels with us whenever she can....sharing our Adria (ample room) and the Smart Car (bit of a crush).

We lost our old venerable German Shepherd Rupert in March (aged 13) after a year long battle with Canine Lymphoma and Roxie no longer had her old pal and mentor to go to the kennels with, so we try to take her with us on weekends and holidays when we can now.

I uploaded some pics of her in the Photo Gallery. She looks forward to making new friends at Rallies and Meets, human and canine, but draws the line at feline...:roflmto:

Laurie

Now Roxie is a dog I could happily adopt!! :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back