Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Well just got home from the NEC ,and what a drive back .Certainly an education in how to keep a Motorhome going in a straight line ,wow what a strong wind and very strong gusts:eek: Even Jo,s knuckles had gone white in the passenger seat:LOL::LOL: Home safely anyway that's the main thing.(y)
Brian & Jo

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Well just got home from the NEC ,and what a drive back .Certainly an education in how to keep a Motorhome going in a straight line ,wow what a strong wind and very strong gusts:eek: Even Jo,s knuckles had gone white in the passenger seat:LOL::LOL: Home safely anyway that's the main thing.(y)
Brian & Jo
Just done the same, what a nightmare had to come off at stoke, A51 to Chester (probably the same route as you) as the M6 Thelwall viaduct closed both ways loads of trees down and accidents everywhere took me 3.5 hours to do 70miles to Warrington luckily me the wife and van ok and bonus I didn't have to go in work this afternoon because we got back late, Bacon buttie time

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Brian & Jo

Good you got home safe, but if you were concerned you could have let Jo take over, after her training it would have been a breeze for her. ( sorry about the pun ) (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Good you got home safe, but if you were concerned you could have let Jo take over, after her training it would have been a breeze for her. ( sorry about the pun ) (y)
I was thinking the same, then if it fell over it definitely wouldn't have been Brian's fault :D

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Glad you all on the thread are home safe. Not a day for driving even a car:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Brian, have I already told you that here at Twin Lakes, it is fine and no wind, it's completely still, outside anyway. :p

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Filled up with gas today, HGV next to me (artic) was gobsmacked to see how little difference in the heights, had a quick curse and set off into the gales.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back