Ace502

Free Member
Jul 31, 2020
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Dethleffs
Exp
I’ve seen in many new motor homes that they have a special TV bracket to accommodate a wider tv where the TV is stored vertically when not in use and travelling but allows the tv to be rotated 90 degrees when you want to use it. Does anyone know where these brackets can be bought from? I’ve tried where I bought my motorhome from and I’ve had a brief look on Amazon but typing in rotating tv bracket type thingy may not have helped.
any help would be appreciated

Jonathan

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I’ve seen in many new motor homes that they have a special TV bracket to accommodate a wider tv where the TV is stored vertically when not in use and travelling but allows the tv to be rotated 90 degrees when you want to use it. Does anyone know where these brackets can be bought from? I’ve tried where I bought my motorhome from and I’ve had a brief look on Amazon but typing in rotating tv bracket type thingy may not have helped.
any help would be appreciated

Jonathan
Any good?

Amazon product ASIN B00ODW2YPU

Oct 27, 2019
Fareham
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
What's a TV and why do you need to hang it 😉

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ace502

Ace502

Free Member
Jul 31, 2020
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Dethleffs
Exp
Thanks for all the suggestions, it seems like it was one of those “easy when you know” kinda questions. New bracket ordered, fingers crossed it does the trick and doesn’t fall off going round the first bend! (If it does of course it’ll be the brackets fault 😁)
thanks again to all that commented.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back