Rosemarkie on The Black Isle, Scotland (1 Viewer)

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Have just spent two nights on the C&CC site at Rosemarkie. Well worth the visit looking out on the Moray Firth and watching the Dolphins and Seals swimming about, plus the boats coming in and out. Easy walk to Rosemarkie to get the milk, paper and rolls in the morning, plus very friendly Site Managers. Inverness is near at hand, and cheap fuel is available at Tesco just off the A9 on the Nairn Road.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
sounds lovely wish i was there now :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

It is lovely been there many times, will go there again later in the year.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ennboat

Free Member
Oct 15, 2008
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt.
Exp
10 years
Rosemarkie

We have just come back from here after spending 5 weeks touring Scotland including the Outer Hebrides. Great CCC site, very nice wardens, best to ask for a beach side spot for the best views otherwise someone will park a big motor home in front of you and block your view. It wasn't my fault, that was the pitch we were put on, sorry to who ever was in the caravan behind us, the dolphins were great by the way if you missed it, but then so is the view of the back of our van so I'm sure you enjoyed that.
The Hebrides were fantastic but please don't go in August as that's when I go and I like the solitude.

Keep moving as a rolling stone is worth three in the hand, or is it a moving hand that gathers most moss. Whatever, have fun all you fans of Scotland, but just not when I'm there!

Enn.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back