Room Temperature (1 Viewer)

Thomas hill

Free Member
Apr 4, 2018
Funster No
Advise please, just bought a Adria Vision i 677sp, cannot get the room temperature working seems to be blowing cold air, anyone got any idea on what would be wrong or I may be not be using the control panel Wright, control panel Trumatic C

Regards

TH

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I don't know your set-up but if it is a Truma air-blown system they always blow a slow stream of cold air on start-up till the heating takeas effect.

Then if the selected temperature is very different from the ambient temperature they will blow fast with hot air till the two temperatures are closer, then slower, or if they were close from the start then slower from the start.

How long was it blowing cold? If more than 4-5 mins. then something else is not set right.

Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

Thomas hill

Free Member
Apr 4, 2018
Funster No
Have a green light ok, and have it set for heating only, and had it on electric hook up, I may have not given it long enough to heat up thanks for the help will leave it on longer to see what happens.

Tommy

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Have a green light ok, and have it set for heating only, and had it on electric hook up, I may have not given it long enough to heat up thanks for the help will leave it on longer to see what happens.

Tommy
More likely the electric element has burnt out.
Even a few minutes and it should feel a little warmth.

Upvote 0

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I've found that mine blows cold air when the thermostat cuts out; even if the room doesn't feel warm, it is actually up to temperature.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp

Tommy
I find that when on electric have to have the thermostat turned to maximum. It’s very low power compared with using gas. I used to think it wasn’t working on electric.

Upvote 0

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Upvote 0

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012

Tommy

If it's like my Truma C controller then you can have "water only" or "water and heating" but not "heating only".

From cold mine heats up for about 3mins before the blower kicks in. There's air coming out of the vent next to the boiler straight away but not from the air vents around the van, these come on after that initial few mins warm up.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back