roof rails (1 Viewer)

M

mike241246

Deleted User
Hello all,
I have a Fiamma luggage rack fitted to my Ace Milano, and am looking for a pair of roof rails to fit accross the van, on the 30mm diameter bars on the luggage rack to allow me to carry a top box .
If any one knows if the roof rails are available and from where, or has any better idea's how to carry a top box without drilling holes the van roof, i'm listening.

Many thanks for your help ...................... Mike

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
Hi Mike

I would fit the roof box direct onto the roof with sticky mastic tape, make sure the front of the box is against the roof bars then bolt through the box and through the roof bar, no fixing through the roof is required as the tape sticks it to the roof and the bolts hold it in place.

Fixing the box to bars across the rack will make the box very high and unstable

nick

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hello all,
I have a Fiamma luggage rack fitted to my Ace Milano, and am looking for a pair of roof rails to fit accross the van, on the 30mm diameter bars on the luggage rack to allow me to carry a top box .
If any one knows if the roof rails are available and from where, or has any better idea's how to carry a top box without drilling holes the van roof, i'm listening.

Hi Mike,

If you check our website or give us a ring, we stock them

Regards

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hello all,

:Cool:A tube of Sikaflex would do the job admirably. :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back