Roof Covers (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Found this product which may be of interest to some, an alternative to a full cover.

Link Removed

The advanced technology of the newly developed Tyvek TITAN 3L material means that strength and tear resistance have been dramatically improved. Special features include breathability of the material surface, UV stability, resistance to Winter weather and no abrasion to paintwork.

Manufactured in Germany

The Advantages
* Protection against rain, snow, dust and moss.

* The material is breathable even under snow.

* The cover will always keep your roof clean.

* Protects your roof seals against UV damage and prolongs the life of your vehicle.

* Safe and easy fastening

* Lightweight and easy to stow.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Found this product which may be of interest to some, an alternative to a full cover.

Link Removed

Looks like a good idea but it always worries me that wind will make it flap at the dges and scratch the side of the motorhome. :Sad:

Would be good if your parking under trees as the sap can sometimes make a mess of your roof. :Angry:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
They look ok to me. Maybe a bit pricey. Ive given up on scratches on the bus given the amount of times that HGV'S and tree branches have decided to attack me. The thing with this type of product is that unlesss you know somebody who's got one and can tell you exactley how good they are your always left wondering. As I say, for me, the only thing with them is the cost.

Cheers

Jim :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back