Roller Team T Line 743 - anyone got one? any comments/info please? (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Has anyone got a Roller Team T Line 743? we have been browsing on line (to save on time visiting numerous locations) and found a motorhome that almost meets our preferred spec. sadly it doesnt have large fridge or microwave (does have two fridges though, including a small compressor fridge)

Does anyone have a 743 and can offer any information, good or bad please? There only seems to be 2020 models so i assume its a new model/upgrade, so will be out of our price range for a couple of years, but we are not in any rush ......

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Has anyone got a Roller Team T Line 743? we have been browsing on line (to save on time visiting numerous locations) and found a motorhome that almost meets our preferred spec. sadly it doesnt have large fridge or microwave (does have two fridges though, including a small compressor fridge)

Does anyone have a 743 and can offer any information, good or bad please? There only seems to be 2020 models so i assume its a new model/upgrade, so will be out of our price range for a couple of years, but we are not in any rush ......
I would ask the question when you're looking at actually buying. If its not for a couple of years it will give more time for any defects to become apparent all you will get at the moment are probably teething problems that would quite likely be sorted out before you are likely to buy wheras water leakage/poor durability which are likely to affect you won't be apparent.

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
I would ask the question when you're looking at actually buying. If its not for a couple of years it will give more time for any defects to become apparent all you will get at the moment are probably teething problems that would quite likely be sorted out before you are likely to buy wheras water leakage/poor durability which are likely to affect you won't be apparent.

you make a valid point, however the problem with that of course is that if one comes up a really good price then 'someone' would be pushing me to spend what is apparently known as 'our money' LOL.

i was hoping that others may offer info re the build quality etc. from what i have found on You Tube is that they have an initial 10 year body quarantee, which seems to be pretty good compared to others, another reason i was hoping for info/reviews etc. Even if someone has just viewed one in a showroom/sales yard etc, they might be able to offer a valid comment.

The downside of you tube of course is that most reviews (if not all) are of vans being sold, therefore i would expect them to be extremely positive, its rare an actual owner makes a video of their own van and shows teething problems, ongoing issues etc mainly i think because we dont want others to think we are idiots for buying this make, or that make .....

As an aside, we viewed one motorhome earlier in the week that was pretty close to what we wanted but the 'salesperson' showing us around then went on to say that they wouldnt personally buy a UK motorhome, which makes me wonder what they say when they have one to sell (yes i know Roller Team are not UK manufactured)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi MisterB , we've got t-line 785 now just over 2 years old , apart from the screws coming out of the cooker hob where it's mounted to work surface and the glass top falling off , we've had no problems ( both sorted under warrantee by dealer ), everything works as it should . We are pleased with general build quality for mid range to value model , although a bit short on workspace in the kitchen , single beds very cumfy , and quite a lot of storage in side lockers . toilet seat a bit high , legs dangle , shower reasonable size .
Terry

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Hi MisterB , we've got t-line 785 now just over 2 years old , apart from the screws coming out of the cooker hob where it's mounted to work surface and the glass top falling off , we've had no problems ( both sorted under warrantee by dealer ), everything works as it should . We are pleased with general build quality for mid range to value model , although a bit short on workspace in the kitchen , single beds very cumfy , and quite a lot of storage in side lockers . toilet seat a bit high , legs dangle , shower reasonable size .
Terry

thanks for info on quality of the Roller Team builds

The 743 seems to have a bigger kitchen/worktop, which is why we are considering it, also the wood finish inside is a bit lighter than some of their previous models. The smaller (3 way) fridge will be a negative, but they have fitted an additional compressor fridge. I'm not sure of the benefits of a compressor fridge but i will be doing a bit of reading as soon as i get chance.

Other negatives (besides the small fridge) are no microwave and no additional electric ring to the hob, however the positives are winning at the moment

hopefully there may be some on display at LIncoln and we will prob call in at Brownhills on the way to see if there are any other MH's that are close to our 'wants'

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Only one other thing the wife mentioned
Dinette seat and side seat very upright and quite soft , not comfortable , apparently as I have never sat on them I always sit in drivers seat

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back