Roller Team on Ebay (1 Viewer)

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
This Roller Team is currently for sale on Ebay and the listing is correct that the person selling it has in fact owned it from new. What they have omitted to put in their ad is that the Roller Team is an ex-hire vehicle, hence the high mileage. It was on hire from their premises in Wroxham, where they also had it up for sale but then suddenly they vacated the premises.

This is the listing number because I dont know how to do a link to it - sorry

300391229634 Ford Roller Team

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If you click on the 'see other items for sale' link it takes you to this:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/aldertd/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Not sure what point you are trying to make though? I appreciate it doesn't say who the owner actually is, or the history, but surely anyone in their right minds would realise it's a dealer of some sort and probably been used for hiring out with such a high mileage?:RollEyes:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
If you click on the 'see other items for sale' link it takes you to this:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/aldertd/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Not sure what point you are trying to make though? I appreciate it doesn't say who the owner actually is, or the history, but surely anyone in their right minds would realise it's a dealer of some sort and probably been used for hiring out with such a high mileage?:RollEyes:

No they wouldn't whichi is what I think the point is. Many would be buyers would not have a clue. Also its worth pointing out that this is in fact quite a dear Van, they were only about 31k new from memory. so an ex hire van with 19k on the clock at 28495 seems expensive.

Incidently I would have no problem buying ex hire if the price reflected it.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
judging by the road tax this van was registered in may 2008 so the mileage isnt excessive even if the price is a liitle high.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
To any potential purchasers...Check it out carefully and make sure the VAT has been paid.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
This Roller Team is currently for sale on Ebay and the listing is correct that the person selling it has in fact owned it from new. What they have omitted to put in their ad is that the Roller Team is an ex-hire vehicle, hence the high mileage. It was on hire from their premises in Wroxham, where they also had it up for sale but then suddenly they vacated the premises.

Make sure you HPI it then !

Peter

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
high miles? we have a 2008 roller team with just under 12k on we bought it from new and never hired it out, most of our miles are abroad i would just say its used!!

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I think the clue is in the OP comment. ,, It was a hire vehicle that suddenly dissapeared from there premises,,,

that to me says thankyou,

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Not sure what point you are making Paul. It doesn't say IT disappeared from their premises, it says THEY ( the firm ? ) vacated them

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Not sure what point you are making Paul. It doesn't say IT disappeared from their premises, it says THEY ( the firm ? ) vacated them

SIMPLE POINT REALLY,

here today- gone tomorrow- with stock = full HPI check, and thorough inspection prior to purchase. Should of course you want to purchase a van at that price, if it was a few grand cheaper, it wouldbe worth a punt. However a reputable dealer offering a warranty will have a rollerteam at similar money.

gunerdoo

Free Member
Oct 16, 2009
Funster No
MH
ROMAHOME
Clocking

Vechicles Do still get Clocked ? :Eeek:
-
-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Rickboy

Free Member
Dec 2, 2009
Funster No
No they wouldn't whichi is what I think the point is. Many would be buyers would not have a clue. Also its worth pointing out that this is in fact quite a dear Van, they were only about 31k new from memory. so an ex hire van with 19k on the clock at 28495 seems expensive.

Incidently I would have no problem buying ex hire if the price reflected it.:thumb:

Thanks for taking the trouble to advise site members.Good stuff.

Rick

OP
OP
DandG5515
Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
Not sure what point you are trying to make though?

My point is that they omitted to mention it is an Ex hire vehicle, and not everyone would realise this when going to view it through their rose coloured specs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back