• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Roller Team 707 (1 Viewer)

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
@Ralph-n-Bev had a CI motorhome when their kids went away with them, it had a rear end bathroom and bunks on the rear end side, Danette based a bed and they slept in the overcab bed, they loved it.
Not sure what model it was, but I’m sure they will come along and let you know

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We had the ci I Mizar gtl living top class.
It was a 2004 model .
Thhe newer version , with gold stickers on the outside and skirts, although more modern to look at was a lot less well built , fixtures and fitting wise.
The wood wasn’t as solid nor the hinges etc . But the upholstery was a lot better !
We bought ours and had it reupholstered. It was brilliant for when we had the kids.
Just look out for damp.
In The gas locker or on the garage doors.
When they are damp checked ( as we had ours done with hab checks ) ridiculously they don’t check those bits !! Ours had it . Probably since purchase. So when we came to sell it , we reduced it so they could fix it.
So check out those areas yourself . We bought ours for 30k had it for 5 great years and sold it for £24k .
Here’s a couple I’ve seen on the internet.
http://www.becksmotorhomes.com/vehicle/2005-ci-mizar-gtl-living
I think this is still for sale
Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread