Roller Team 600G 2007 model Thetford N145 fridge issues (1 Viewer)

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Sounds like someone has been a bit amateurish when it comes to wiring in extras. The turbovent will need more power than the lighting can supply I would guess so IMO that needs rewiring. At that stage you might "discover" what's going on elsewhere.

Sep 29, 2009
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
Since 2009
12volt power socket in tv cabinet is wired to lighting socket so alot of additionals maybe wired to to lighting circuit. My reversing light became intermittent @ 2 years old. Spent 2 years reversing with hazards light on as single light is not great. Independent garage replaced reversing switch on gearbox and that solved it. Earth on towbar is not great.
Perhaps ... although I thought the TurboVent was fitted as standard. DandG5515 do you have one ?
Answer mine hasn’t. Roller teams at the time just fitted with tilting roof vents. Most were sold from stock with no factory extras offered. If their is no wire nailed to the roof. I would guess someone has removed the vent and drilled horizontal in the roof cavity to the nearest centre light. I would remove the light shades from the two centre lights either side and look for additional wiring. Original all bulbs were halagon G?. These may have be replaced with led to allow spare power on this circuit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back